The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What’s the best way to learn about affiliate marketing as a beginner

hamzavladavic

affiliate
Hello everyone,
Is there any groups on facebook where you can learn about affiliate marketing as a beginner.
And also what’s the best way to get knowlage which is not just a theory like most of courses and youtubers out there are doing.
If someone know some good bootcamp or even some decent online course I will be thankful to know.

You have to apply theory to your own practical use --then amend or enhance the tactics you are using.

Facebook is a cesspool of misinformation and you can safely assume most have some ulterior motive, same with other social media. If you understand marketing theory you might glean some truth, or at least things that may make some sense, from social media groups.

If you want to learn, inexpensively, spend $100-$200 on highly rated digital books from Kindle on the subjects of affiliate marketing, sales conversion theory and other points of interest including simple server management, page design.

Hello everyone,
Is there any groups on facebook where you can learn about affiliate marketing as a beginner.
And also what’s the best way to get knowlage which is not just a theory like most of courses and youtubers out there are doing.
If someone know some good bootcamp or even some decent online course I will be thankful to know.

What do you think forums like this are for?

Before you can move forward, you owe it to your self to do some extensive reading in places like this to determine first which segment of affiliate marketing you will use as your entrance to the profession. Once you have that decision made, then you can start putting together the basics if your needs to successfully establish that specific arena of marketing. Once you have one segment established and sustaining, you will have the skills to start a second segment.

Most affiliates start with come form of CPA. We have over 100k threads and over 500k posts and at least 60% of those conversations here are in regards to CPA, CPL, and so on.

Have you a budget established?

Hello everyone,
Hey Hey. If you want to learn something new about marketing, you are at the right place. The main thing you should remember is - you will get more info and experience once you invest your money and start working

Well the information its everywhere on youtube for example ,the problem its that many youtubers they are not showing exact results and they make videos just to get views and sell a course on their video descriptiion ,but that doenst mean you cannot find good information on there
I think that best way its to find a mentor who its already succesful as you know for sure that he knows the road to succes ,but also you need to be very careful as many people pretend they are gurus when in fact they just want to make sales or take your money
I am not so experienced but i think a goid way to do it its to choose a niche then build a email list from that niche

Well, there are so many youtubers out there, courses and materials that I understand how you could get lost.

We fully recommend forums, like this one. They are actually the best place to learn as you get answers to your specific questions.
But you need to do some work yourself and surf the forum, learn and ask specific questions. :)

As for courses, I usually recommend dayjobhacks, they have an youtube channel and some interesting online courses/videos explaining from the basics to advanced.

Good luck!

buy a domain and hosting(may be a free hosting). write random article and check where it's positioned on Google and ask yourself how to make it rank on first position and then ask yourself how to earn money from that site. you dont need to invest in paid courses instead invest in website

buy a domain and hosting(may be a free hosting). write random article and check where it's positioned on Google and ask yourself how to make it rank on first position and then ask yourself how to earn money from that site. you dont need to invest in paid courses instead invest in website

Lame advice and absolutely no advice for a beginner affiliate marketer.

Besides what the others have been suggesting, I would like to add some extra sources I found useful:

Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: Ultimate Guide - Neil Patel, a very interesting article
Smart Passive Income - Pat Flynn - His website is full of resources, including a community, podcasts, articles, and courses. All resources are available upon payment.

Podcast:
Marketing School - Neil Patel, Eric Siu (very interesting and dynamic, I am a big fan on Neil Patel, you can say it)
The Affiliate Guy Podcast - more than 500 episodes, all interesting

Youtube Channels:
Affiliate Marketing Dude

I hope I helped :)

banners
Back