The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats a Good Hosting provider to go with?

Draya

I feel like im just bombarded with all these options of hosting providers but dont really know which ones are good from personal views..which one do you use and why? what are the difference's between some major ones out there?..any help would be great.. I also do not know if this has been asked before..;)

A couple of the best known are Host Gator and Bluehost. I use Host Gator myself and have always been very happy with their customer service. That's important because no matter how good your host is, there will be occasional problems (hackers, downtime, your own errors) and you'll need a host who is responsive to your questions.

I feel like im just bombarded with all these options of hosting providers but dont really know which ones are good from personal views..which one do you use and why? what are the difference's between some major ones out there?..any help would be great.. I also do not know if this has been asked before..;)

You should turn the question, not what we use or why, instead change it to what you want to use the hosting for. Do you need lots of databases? much space? and so on.

I use servage.net it was some problems for them before when they lost data due to hardware issues but i had backup (which you always should have) and they granted me a free period for it. So basic, i havent had any problems, hardware failures can happen to anyone at any time

Personally I use free hosting through the internet income academy, but if your gonna pay straight up for it, I heard HostGator is pretty good.

I have been with Hostgator for a good while. Whenever I have any difficulty, I submit a help ticket to receive a timely reply and a remedy.

I do have other domains on 1 and 1 hosting but I transferred them to Hostgator.

I'll have to cast my vote for Bluehost. And it's mainly because of the Tech support. I have a backround in Tech and I've tested their Tech folks with some really tricky questions like scripting and site migration issues they really shine in the support department.

I'm not going to mention what company, because I don't believe in trashing anyone, but my previous host, my site was down for days one week and I was really frustrated, not because of the down time, but because they almost ignored me and didn't keep me updated on the status of the down time. That's how I ended up with Bluehost, I lost confidence in this other company.

Some people have more than 1 host for several sites, this also isn't a bad idea.

Hi,

I recommend HostGator which good company and very famous also they provide a Very good services but in cheap and reasonable prices like Toll Free Number ...!

{deleted}

Also I an using Purehosting which is also good but bit expensive than HostGator

I hope that I helped you,

For Your Success

You can also find directly a datacenter selling its services without passing through another company.

This way you, well, you are directly connected to the source (a datacenter, exactly), you also are able to spend a lot less..

But you need to be very skilled in server management if you choose this way.

Otherwise, just choose a good provider.

I've tried a few, but my favorite so far is BlueHost. Their tech support is top notch and they really seem to know their stuff. One of my sites crashed and burned one day, and they were able to go into the code and undue the flub I made when I broke some links. Haven't suffered much down time either, so I really like Bluehost.

First I would see the host uptime and speed. And next IP number on which my sites will be hosted. I don't want a blacklisted ip.

Those 3 are my big concerns. But as I use my own VPS, I don't have to worry abount them though.

But like I said, check uptime, server speed and server ip number.

MI
Back