The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Websites Do You Write For?

I am writing for Knoji and Sirgo mostly. But I have written for YCN and Hub Pages. I do not like the YCN or Hub Pages. It does not seem like there is too much traffic to my pages.

^ There isn't much traffic on YCN. I've personally given up on writing for the site anyway.

I'll probably check out Knoji and Sirgo since I've never heard of those sites.

I love writing content online. I prefer to write for forums then most other websites because its more relaxing and I love to chat up a conversation with people. I think its kind of therapeutic to be able to write for forums. I try to write for some forums but they don't even reply to my emails. I wrote for many people before but I earn quiet a bit on AC, Helium, Bukisa, Xomba, and I love writing for them still. Some of them have changed their structures a lot and its getting so difficult to write for them for just pennies though. I prefer to write for forums. I just love conversations and I'm trying to find forums to write for but they're so hard to get in to. I know that there are many websites out there for writers who have advance writing skills. I love to write but I'm not that advance to be writing for private clients. I find it too time consuming to write a really good article for just one dollar. I rather write for residual. I'm very happy at some of my sites where they pay residual. One of my article could hundreds of dollars over its entire lifetime so I'm happy with that. I wrote for hubpages as well but they're so difficult to write for nowadays and they install all sorts of bots to detect you and they always take down your articles so its very stressful. I wrote for Ehow but they change their requirements now. I like them though because they paid well.

Currently, I'm writing for 4 sites. I honestly don't make TOO much, but it's enough for me to buy stuff that I want online.

I have been writing for Helium since 2008. I still earn revenue share from some of my earliest article. I have also received upfront and incentive payments, cash prizes from contests and money for articles sold. There is going to be a big change to how Helium works when the new site is launched this fall, but I'm sure I shall continue to write ther.

I have just started writing for Bubblews, despite complaints from some members that they have not been paid. I believe there is also going to be an upgrade to the Bubblews site in August so I shall see how it improves.

I am also hoping to write again for Experts Column when it starts paying again. A new payment system for writers is due to start sometime in August.

Hello. Since I'm pretty sure that some of you here are online writers, what platforms do you guys use to publish your work? Do you enjoy writing for the site? Would you recommend it?

I am currently writing for two separate sites. I started writing for the Yahoo! Contributor Network back in August of last year. I also just started writing for a new site called Expert Pages last month. Out of these two sites I am more committed to writing for Expert Pages since the pay is a lot better than it is on YCN. However, I still write for YCN occasionally since there are a few perks I hope to receive. If anyone were to ask me, I would recommend both of these sites.

What about you? What sites do you all write for?

Well I have recently joined Bubblews which is a site which I am spending a little bit of time in. Other than that, I am trying Squidoo as you can earn a solid passive income on that site! There are also no limits as to how much you can earn and the cashout is at about $1!

I have tried Hubpages and Triond before, as well as bukisa but I stopped writing on these sites since I find it hard to balance my time online and at work so I just skip writing on these revenue sharing sites. I just posted a couple of articles but I stopped when I was busy working offline.

I got started on Yahoo Contributor Network (back when they were still Associated Content) back around 2008. I had some college papers I had written and I thought I'd submit them to see if I could get an upfront payment. I did but not much (about $4 per paper) but I thought that was better than nothing. lol I wrote a few more articles for them but I've never made much money there. But I just don't have the discipline to write a lot and I tend to write about things no one cares about anyway.

I'm also on Hubpages and I only have a few articles there too. At one point I was making about $5.00 a month but now I'm lucky if I make a dollar a month. My account is up to about $43 last time I checked and you have to have $50 for cashout so it'll be a while before I get paid.

I have 25 articles on firehow.com and I'm about $0.40 cents from getting payment but earning anything there takes forever so it'll probably be at least a few more months before I see that payment.

And then there's Bubblews. I reached cashout the other day (the 16th of this month) and today is the 27th and I still haven't been paid. I e-mailed them and got no response. I e-mailed again a few days later and got the response of "What is your username?" even though I mentioned my user name in the other e-mails. But I wrote back with my username. A few days went by and still no response. I e-mailed AGAIN with my username just in case they didn't get the other e-mail for some reason. Still no response. If I don't get paid soon I'm going to delete my content there (if they'll even let me, that is) and declare them a scam. If you search for reviews of them TONS of people aren't getting paid. I'm not going to continue begging for my money.

I'm writing for my blog, and BubbleWs right now. I'm hoping to build my blog into a big enough site that it can produce some good passive profits, and hopefully I can achieve that with some effort and time put into it.

I'd love to write for a website and get paid for it. ;) I applied for a guide position at about.com a few times, but didn't have any luck with it.

I used to write for Bubblews but I quit.

Right now I am looking for at least one new one but there are so many that I don't really have a good overview.

I used to write for Bubblews but I quit.

Right now I am looking for at least one new one but there are so many that I don't really have a good overview.

If you are looking for a good site to post on which is like Bubblews then I hear that mylot is good and they seem to pay a lot if you are quite active! Other than that the only one that I can think of is webanswers. However, you need Google Adsense for webanswers!

I've never heard of the site Blogmutt, that's a adshare site? I'm new to writing online and have started writing on Zujava but plan to branch out to other sites as well.

I've been looking for decent sites to write for as I currently only write for Bubblews and would like to expand my work.

If you're from the States then try Textbroker, otherwise Textbroker.uk. Besides these two there's iWriter, Constant Content, Content Current, and the more independent Hub Pages, Wisegeek, About.com, and well, you said you're already a part of Yahoo contributor.

So far, I write for my own sites, but I'd really like to find a site that I could write for, be paid well, and have them tell me what to write about. When they leave it up to me, I kinda end up like a deer in headlights... any suggestions?

While not writing my own blog, I like to use bubblews. They have a network of people writing posts and you get a share of ad revenue that your posts generate based on views/likes/shares. You can also follow people whose articles you like. I think it is a pretty ncie alternative to having your own blog.

I am looking for new sites to start writing for, not so much as a primary moneymaker but to allow me to indulge my own personal interests in writing and share them. I wrote for Associated Content but haven't been impressed with the site since it became Yahoo Contributor Network and my page views tanked so I won't be adding anything new there. I was poking around Expert Pages as a possible alternative, because they have the same free-form content structure and seem to demand better quality than some of the other revenue-sharing sites I keep seeing mentioned.

MI
Back