The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to look for in clickbank

clunks

affiliate
Hi folks

Just looking for information on clickbank. Doing my research on how to get started and wanted to know what to look out for in clickbank.

Is there anything I should look out for, stay away from? Is it worhwhile looking there?

Thanks in advance

There are a lot of poor quality products on Clickbank so my advice would be to buy any products that you are thinking of promoting, or ask the product creator for a free review copy beforehand.

That way you can give an honest review of the product and you won't damage your reputation by promoting garbage, which can happen if you're not careful.

When I use Clickbank, I always avoid those sites offering 75% commission. Stick to those offering 40 or 50%

The higher percentage guys are often desperate for sales, indicating that their productt is not a good seller

There's all sort's of things to consider such as gravity, refferred, and more...

Numbers aside though, I'd Look for:

1. products that you feel that you would buy yourself...
2. products that you are knowledgeable about

Of course you want to move on to other products if these choices aren't working that well...

But the key is to just start testing products. There are over 10000 to choose from...

So get started and see what happens.

Hope this helps.

Hi folks

Just looking for information on clickbank. Doing my research on how to get started and wanted to know what to look out for in clickbank.

Is there anything I should look out for, stay away from? Is it worhwhile looking there?

Thanks in advance

Go to google and search for "clickbank guide" - click on the first link that appears in google.

At this website you can download a ebook called "clickbank for newbies" this ebook has a lot of information about clickbank.

Download it and read through it, this ebook will answer alot of your questions i hope. :)

There are a lot of poor quality products on Clickbank so my advice would be to buy any products that you are thinking of promoting, or ask the product creator for a free review copy beforehand.

That way you can give an honest review of the product and you won't damage your reputation by promoting garbage, which can happen if you're not careful.

agree! Many clickbank merchants have affiliate tools also.

I agree. I only promote products on Clickbank that I'm knowledgeable and I trust. I always check if the product is worth the money.

I look for gravity score, if it's anything over 20 I will promote it.
I also email a vendor I want to promote and ask for a copy of the product, if they don't reply back to me I move on and forget about that vendor.

I look for gravity score, if it's anything over 20 I will promote it.
I also email a vendor I want to promote and ask for a copy of the product, if they don't reply back to me I move on and forget about that vendor.

How often do you get the vendor to send you the product Amy? I like this approach. I think with clickbank, you need to find one product and then promote the heck out of it until you start to make money and then branch out. Has anyone found a way to actually promote multiple products on your website without it looking like a clickbank one stop shop? Would this be stupid to do?

I agree with Amy, If you are going to promote the product you really need to know the benefits and the downsides so you have some understanding and feel for it.

Selfliberty

MI
Back