The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What programs should be included in each SEO suite?

andreyknure

affiliate
In this topic I would prefer to discuss the suit of tools which experienced SEO experts and webmasters use in their practices to control website promotion process effectively!

- Website position checking tool;
- Keyword analysis tool;
- Competitor analysis tool;
- Broken link checking tool;
- Meta Tag analysis tool;
- Meta keyword generator;
- Link popularity checker;
- HTML code validity checker;
- Keyword spider;
- Server uptime statistics;
- Web page loading time checker;
- Browser compatibility tool;
- Sitemap generator

If you have any ideas on what other important tools each basic webmaster suite should include ? let?s discuss them together in this thread!

If you are an experienced SEO and do it full time for a living, you can get 2 different software programs and get everything you need "Web Position Gold 4 Professional" and/ or "SEO Elite"

Between these 2 programs, you will have everything you need, without all of the things you do not need.

There is no need to have tools like "Meta keyword generator" that the top search engines do not even read anymore. Google, Yahoo, or MSN are link popularity engines and do not depend on meta data other than the title tag.

Google does not monitor your "Server uptime statistics" as much as people would like to think, they do calculate load speeds, so load time is important.

I know, most would not want to invest in these softwars since most would not know how to analyize the data anyway, but for the full time SEO who does SEO for a living, these 2 programs are a must have.

Google does not monitor your "Server uptime statistics" as much as people would like to think, they do calculate load speeds, so load time is important.
I think that frequent server downtimes can have a negative impact on website ranking positions in search engines!

banners
Back