The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Page Rank did you receive?

I think someone else beat you to this thread GKD but never mind, since you are asking what we go, I will hid my disappointments and only tell you what pleasese me:
1. My ugly looking bid for placement directory A Pound a link is now PR4 from PR3
2. My new scripts directory Go Script has gone from PR0 to PR3
3. My neglected Definite web directory which I did not put anny effords into and I was expecting to drop to PR 2 or PR3 remains PR5
4. My Entertainment forum that Melky look after for me went from PR4 to PR5

And the long and boring list continues but I do not want to bore you :)

i got some improvement, but i am not satisfy.

1. My a directory Index2010 Web Directory becomes PR3 from 0
2. My another directory Alltheindex web directory becomes PR 3 from 0
3. My directory of directories Directory Folder becomes PR3 from 0
4. My local job site Jobs71.com - Brought to you by Right IT Corporation becomes 3 from 0
5. My Bangladeshi forum becomes 3 from 0
6. My regional directory becomes 3 from 0
7. My Company site Right IT Corporation remains 3
8. My Hosting site got down to 3 from 4
9. My Execlusive Directory remains as like before, I mean 5

These are my main sites. My other sites got little changes only.

Google Final Update

It seems Google Final Update today
My sites turns PR-2 to PR-4.
any one check your Page rank?

Congratulations bdseo but then again, you are an SEM expert so that can be expected from someone like you :)

My homepage went from PR5 to PR4 :( Seems that not updating on a regular basis really makes your PR drop.
On the other hand, my internal pages mostly stayed on the same PR and my directory pages even raised :)

So after all...I'm quit satisfied :)

Eric, I think a powerful link to your website was probably removed hence the reason for the PR drop, I don't think it has to do with not updating your site regularly.

Eric, I think a powerful link to your website was probably removed

hm, don't think so as I regularly check the "powerfull" onces... (which is not a big number to check :p ) and nobody removed his link to my site.

I also noticed the bigger delay between the googlebot visits... I'm quit sure everything is related and google somehow use a "update" parameter in their algo.

Eric, what about your directory? Since I know the URL by heart i checked myself. Man, I try to support that.

Congrats lorna, I think you your site homepage should be at least 4 at next update and I am quite pleased that your forum has come alive and I look forward to it becoming "The Propert Forum " in UK, I don't think a forum like your existing.

BTW, I will suggest you enter your site in our site of the month comptition, if your site wins it will get some exposure and links to it.

Congrats lorna, I think you your site homepage should be at least 4 at next update and I am quite pleased that your forum has come alive and I look forward to it becoming "The Propert Forum " in UK, I don't think a forum like your existing.

BTW, I will suggest you enter your site in our site of the month comptition, if your site wins it will get some exposure and links to it.

Thanks Temi!

I will enter it as you suggest!

from 0 to (hero ;) ) 3.

So, Bagi and Temi... you both now have at least 1 PR3 link and some PR2 and 1 pointing to you.
cheers

That is excellent Eric, thanks very much :)

The post about your site winning site of the month has a PR2 , our February newsletter got PR4, maybe April will be PR4 too so creating and award winning site you will be getting one PR4 and you already have one PR2 in the bag :)

The post about your site winning site of the month has a PR2 , our February newsletter got PR4, maybe April will be PR4 too so creating and award winning site you will be getting one PR4 and you already have one PR2 in the bag :)

Don't make it a competition ...we don't have equal weapons, I can't win ;)
Anyway, I already noticed those PR's and of course I appreciate it a lot !

MI
Back