monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What networks do you advise to work with?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Effect, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

I'v worked with several useless ones and a few good ones like MaxBounty!

What networks do you work with Charles or which would you advise we stick with?

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. charles_ngo

charles_ngo Affiliate affiliate

I mainly work direct these days, but for affiliate networks I can personally vouch for any of these. They will pay on time, and are not run by retards.

Adsimilis
    ClickDealer
    MundoMedia
    Convert2Media
    CPATrend
    NeverBlue
    Mobaff (mobile)

2 people like this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi, Charles. I don't know if you return to threads that you've already posted in but just in case....do any of those networks work with newbies? I checked out adsimilis and they sound great, especially the support part but from what I read on their site, sounds like they only want top performers.

5. charles_ngo

charles_ngo Affiliate affiliate

I'm not quite sure which ones are newbie friendly. I would think out of ones I've suggested Neverblue might be very newbie friendly. Just call them up and try to sound like you know what you're doing.

6. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Thanks, Charles!

7. reneecrenshaw

reneecrenshaw Affiliate affiliate

MaxBounty is newbie friendly.

8. izonshock_king

izonshock_king Affiliate affiliate

I want to get in , in Adsmilis , neverblue , Convert2Media - can u help me in this Charles ?

9. watermelonman

watermelonman Affiliate affiliate

no offence but it's not that difficult to get accepted into those networks.

yes if you know Charles personally and mentions his name when applying, you'll get accepted instantly. But Charles doesn't know you personally so why would he risk his reputation and refer you to those networks?

I guess I just answered a question Charles might be hesitant to do...:)

10. DanielDalley

DanielDalley Affiliate affiliate

Neverblue is a good network to get on board with.

11. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We work with a lot of new affiliates that may not be able to get into other networks. We have been working since 2010 and have never missed a payment to our affiliates. We are a charity network that works both locally and donate worldwide to worthwhile causes which include Wounded Warriors, Stand up to Cancer and others. We pay net 30 twice per month, and weekly. We have no minimum for withdraw and we have 5+ methods of payments.

Evey time you earn something, we donate a part of our profits to a charity we work with or one you elect ( given charities government status and % donated)

We have priority scripting that allows you to receive more opportunities for lead conversion. More to Come!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI