The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What makes affiliates sing?

p.hancock

HI!

I am putting together my affiliate program as we speak and here is your chance to give great input as an affiliate. Here are my questions:

What are affiliates looking for in a good program?

What makes you want to promote one offer over another?

Do you like the Idea of being able to work with an independant program over a third party managed program? higher payouts :)

Are you more incentivised by first tier or second tier comissions?

Like I say I am putting it all together right now for a new site I am doing and I know that my success depends on affiliates picking up the offer and really getting it on the net. So please advise me so I can make this one of the hottest offers out there. Or at least as good as I can get it ;)

Sure appreciate ya,

Paul

Hi Paul,

"What makes affiliates sing?'

Moolah, cold hard cash and payola seem to do the trick! Kidding aside, hope they give you some serious feedback.

LOL,

I know is all about the bottom line! But I really, really want to to know what will make affiliates want to run my offer. Obviuosly until they have tested it they won't know the conversions of their particular site or list. But what even makes it attractive in the first place.

I read a thread this morning that says most affiliates don't care about 2 tier programs and that they would rather have the money up front for their sales.

Is that correct?

This is the affiliates chance to help design my program so give feedback please!

Thanks so much,

Paul

integrity

Moola right on! I would pick product that had backing something with a Sears like look to it!! Its hard to sell something where the product it self is junk. Offer something with a solid foundation. Something that is honest. I perfer the 2nd tier program.

Semper FI,
Mike.....

What makes Affiliates sing...

Really cool looking creatives in many sizes
More than 1 tier and a solid CPA or high commission
Incentives and contests

Cheers,
-Lisa

Thanks

Hey Thanks to everyone who has responded so far.

I am days away from announcing my new program and we are very excited about the launch.

We will have great payouts I know the affiliates have to make money in order for it to work.

We will have monthly incentives and rewards for top producers.

We will have many sizes of creatives.

I have heard mixed reviews on the 1st and 2nd tier programs. I am open to either. I understand those more interested in selling would rather see all commissions up front.

Those interested in recruiting look for a good 2nd tier.

Any further input on this is greatly appreciated.

Paul

banners
Back