The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Is Your Top 3 Social Media?

I like to spend a lot of time in social media, basically I am online 24/7 in Facebook. Here is mine top 3 favorite social sites:

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
My top there social media that I use are facebook, twitter and then Instagram. The reason being that I do run the affiliate programs and promotions on all the three social sites thus my presence is always confirmed. I can say that the there are the easiest platforms you can make dollars a day if at all you are a marketer. They have audience which just need some guidance and they will be loyal to you for a very long time.

Same here. I like to spend on time Facebook most of the time. Not for the marketing purpose but also I like to spend time on Facebook.

I think I saw a thread like this in the past here.
The top 3 social media platforms vary depending on the niche you are on, but you should always build social media accounts on ALL the platforms in order to see the maximum benefits.
Also, this thread would be of much more use if the users would explain their options, rather that just putting up a list for a increase in the post count.

This is good point actually. I love Facebook this is because facebook has much traffic and I am able to update with my friends and families activities. For advertising sense, I am capable of reaching a lot of people with low cost. The second choice of mine is interest this is because 70% user are from the USA which helps me to drive quality traffic and the third one is twitter to see what's going on in the entertainment world.

banners
Back