The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your favorite copywriting book?

i think the best books has already been mentioned so i'm going to add blogs which are also great on copywriting...
  • psychotactics.com/blog
  • digitalmarketer.com/blog
  • copyblogger.com
Also permit me add one movie which every marketer should watch -
The Wolf of WallStreet!!!
One of the best lines in the movie is "We were selling garbage to garbage-men" Like it or not in this copywriting business - we find ourselves constantly selling not so great products (don't blame us as we clearly aren't product creators) - so we make sometimes a terrible product looks really with our copywriting!:affiliatefix:

Last edited:
i think the best books has already been mentioned so i'm going to add blogs which are also great on copywriting...
  • psychotactics.com/blog
  • copyblogger.com
One of the best lines in the movie is "We were selling garbage to garbage-men" Like it or not in this copywriting business - we find ourselves constantly selling not so great products (don't blame us as we clearly aren't product creators) - so we make sometimes a terrible product looks really with our copywriting!:affiliatefix:

Very good point about Wolf of Wall Street! There are lots of excellent copywriting tips to be found from seemingly unrelated sources... anything about sales, influence (think political thrillers) or psychology is great.

• psychotactics.com/blog
  • copyblogger.com

completely agree, it should look at absolutely everybody

MI
Back