The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

For you, what is the most frustrating thing you find about guest posting?

BeltingAct

affiliate
As the title says, I'd be curious to know what is the central thing that frustrates you the most about blog posting?

For example: selection of suitable sites, too costly, annoyingly long waiting time, low response rate, etc.

Your title asks about guest posting, but your post asks about blog posting. not necessarily the same thing. Especially these days with the onslaught of people selling guest posting in volume (which is a waste of money and a detriment to a site).

Your title asks about guest posting, but your post asks about blog posting. not necessarily the same thing. Especially these days with the onslaught of people selling guest posting in volume (which is a waste of money and a detriment to a site).
To be honest, the difference is not obvious to me and I thought they were similar. I'll go read the details. Thanks for pointing that out. I was asking more about blog posting, though.

I was asking more about blog posting, though.

Frankly posting on sites other than your own can be a bit tricky, but very valuable to your own site(s) when done correctly. I don't see any frustration related to this practise, and can't see why there would be. First, it is very important that you are posting on a site that has at least as high a domain value and SE value as your own., otherwise you run the risk of those values decreasing on your own site.

Secondly, there should be a very direct relativity of the site you are posting on. In other words, relative to your own site in some direct fashion.

The object is building value on both sites with related contents and link exchange.

Frankly posting on sites other than your own can be a bit tricky, but very valuable to your own site(s) when done correctly. I don't see any frustration related to this practise, and can't see why there would be. First, it is very important that you are posting on a site that has at least as high a domain value and SE value as your own., otherwise you run the risk of those values decreasing on your own site.

Secondly, there should be a very direct relativity of the site you are posting on. In other words, relative to your own site in some direct fashion.

The object is building value on both sites with related contents and link exchange.
Thank you, for reply

banners
Back