The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the potential of CPA in the future

FLung

affiliate
Hey guys,

It's rude thing to ask about how many any of us is making money online and even if some of us did answer am sure its all made up , lets face it xD , I used to be offliner and still am , making some decent money with up and falls as any business, but lately I got to wonder if this is going to be a business model on the long run since it was based mainly on web design and providing SEO service to locals and we all know that google been bitching around lately so its taking a hit.

And then CPA got my attention , I know about CPA many years ago but never got involved also joined some networks long time ago but never had focused on it . so my only question is , what is the potential daily income using CPA and paid traffic ,again am not asking how much you making :) , but its good to know what is possible and what is not before I dip my toes into the water.

Thanks for your help and support

Is my question is to naive ? I have no idea if it is , but I want to know what is possible and what is not in CPA , I hope I can get help with an honest answer. I need one before I get into this.

Thanks in advance guys.

Kindly,
Flung

Let's just say you earn more with less work compared to SEO. You can just setup a niche, promote it well and watch your earnings. I still am earning from a niche I set up about a month ago but it's time to setup a new one since it's slowing down and it's getting saturated. I usually do game niches but I'm trying to think outside of the box this time and try something else, see how that works out for me. If it doesn't go too well, I'm going back to game niches.

I know this one guy earning thousands a day with over 20 blogs and over 30 niches running simultaneously. Most of them are legit and he tries his best to update them when needed. The rest are fake and once he gets conversions, he doesn't need returning visitors anymore. Those are the niches he replaces at times.

There is still huge potential for CPA in the future.

1) Businesses still need help achieving their targets
2) Consumers are increasingly turning to the web to satisfy their needs
3) There is enough traffic for everyone

Yes there are restrictions that can be stumbling blocks, be it changes in advertising platform guidelines, algorithms etc or professional bodies getting involved and trying to govern what can and can't be done online but there is always a way to overcome these issues.

it will be increasing greatly so as our money :p
there are 7bil. people in world of which only 2bil are on internet
so you have imagine
GL

there is no end to CPA in site., it will continue to grow seeing as some CPA networks are listed in the fortune 500. I would say liek anything else whatever side you are on you need to start off small and keep reinvesting money you make. it might take a while but there is room for growth. however, there could be some consolidation in the future but with recent changes and inovation on how products and services are marketed there are many opportunities

Thanks everyone for the feedback and your insightful opinions , however some did mix the future with CPA industry with the future of the internet itself, of course the growth of the internet is all predicted and there is no doubt about this fact. but the CPA is an industry and from my view , it might face some troubles in the future, Google is turning its back already on affiliates and so is Bing. Many networks faced some financial troubles as we all know including strong old ones like neverblue.

I'm not saying that the future is dark , but you have to be open for possibilities and to foresee future blockers if you take this as business. I said this before am not any kind of authority to claim what is going to be. I'm an offliner and run campaigns from time to time for practice knowing that it's not a piece of cake to make money on CPA now as it used to be 4 years ago. The competition is high now and SE's turning their backs on you and me. These are the current facts and the game is changing.

not necessarily a bad thing. It just means affiliates wont be able to use as many short cuts as they did in the past

banners
Back