The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best subject to blog about?

E

e-DUDS

Hi,

Is it better to have ONE subject or theme and just blog about that all the time? Or can you blog about *anything* that comes into your brain at the time?

I've been reading all the threads about monetising your blog and wondered what would get more visitors to a blog?

Thank you :)

I have 2 blogs and working for the third one. When I created them
I was having a trouble on what kind of themes should I used. I read
some tips about it and I think it would be better if you will focus on
one subject only.

And I have search on what category is most visited on the net.
And job is the number 1 search. Better look for some ideas on
different Search Engine, you will find great resources for your blog :)

For me, I think there's no such thing as best subject for creating blogs. Anything can be the best as long as you have enough knowledge about this topic, it's close to your interest and what's matters most is that you ENJOY doing it.

In blogging, you must focus more on a particular niche that do you think you would excel. In this way, you can come up with great and fresh ideas in writing your articles/posts for your blogs.

That really depends on what you are trying to achieve by running the blog. If it is just for personal pleasure to get stuff off your chest then its really doesn't matter.

If you want to attract large numbers of visitors then choose a topic that lots of people throughout the world are interested in and that no one else is blogging about.

If your blog is intended to advertise/optimise a website you run then your subject area should be directly related to the content on your website.

If you intend to have Adsense ad units on your blog and you want to make money from that then choose a topic that is related to an industry that does a lot of online advertising, has large margins/expensive products and that there are not many other websites devoted to the industry.

what subject or subjects are yu an expert on? that is the best topic to blog about

Hi,

Is it better to have ONE subject or theme and just blog about that all the time? Or can you blog about *anything* that comes into your brain at the time?

I've been reading all the threads about monetising your blog and wondered what would get more visitors to a blog?

Thank you :)

yes, you can choose anything, that you like to share with others and must have sufficient knowledge over the topic. so that you can reply to the visitors.

Yeah, it's tempting to start a niche blog based solely on high-paying keywords, but remember that the competition will be fiercer the higher the potential reward. Better to choose a less competitive niche that you can make more of an impact in.

I definitely agree you should also choose a topic you're interested in and actually know something about, or you will find it incredibly difficult to keep coming up with anything worth reading after the first week or two.

better you have one blog with one niche and provide good content on it. one day you will have more value with one niche per blog...

banners
Back