Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

what is average income from google adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabaoshan36

affiliate
I know it is not a polite question.
But I am eager to know what is average income from google adsense.So I can set an goal to promote my site.

I don't know if its now polite question but I think lots of factors affects adsense taking including the contents of your site, where you place adsense and the traffic to your site, so its really difficult to speak of an average adsense earning

Traffic / Niche / Ad Placement / Site Content / Site Quality ...

Just some of the variables you need to define before and average can even be guessed at!

I earn anywhere between USD80 to USD130 per month with Google Adsense. It depends on how much traffic I've managed to gain for that particular month.

- MENJ

adsense income depends on site, niche and traffic source; if you have more google traffic you will earn more.

I have sites that generate $0.04 per click, and sites that generate £12.00 per click.

I really would not worry about 'averages' and what everyone else is doing. If you measure yourself by others, then you are not achieving your potential. Seems to me you are coming at it from the wrong angle.

Try This:~

1. Decide what you want to earn
2. find out how much effort it is to earn £1
3. Multiply that effort by the earnings you want, and you will have a better idea of whether or not your potential can be reached.

Excellent way to go about setting AdSense earning for yourself, I think I will use that technique.. at present, I just slapping AdSense in free space on my sites.

Lots of tricks that are "legal" I saw one that.. the make google ad look like navigation menu so when you think you are navigation the site you will end up at another site

The keyword you are targetting reflects in the value per click. A bad credit mortgage advert for example, might well be £18 a click, advertisers get anything up to 80% of that. do NOT buy lists of great words though, research them yourself, and use adwords to let you know the average cost per click. Bid your phrase into the top spot step by step, then use half of that cost as a guide to cost per click, then half that as a guide to earnings. so if the CPC for the top spot is £5, then expect to earn £1.25 or more, per click.

I found out that the earning potentials of adsense has been over emphazised and generally under-utilized by majority of people. We often miss the point with adsense. It is often a big mistake to direct focus on the earning potential without understanding the factors affecting the earning.

The site traffic and targeted niche are the only big factors you can control, the rest is within google's control - PPC, PR, etc. My advice is to drive the traffic to your site and you will see the earning increasing to your expected level.

You say PPC I assume you mean cost per click, but you missed a HUGE factor that you can control, and that is the adverts that are showing on your site!

Poor arbitrage ads will kill your earnings, so ban them outright and watch your revenue soar. By banning the arbitrage ads you will in fact be doing the very thing you say you can not do, controling the cost per click.

it TOTALLY is not about driving as much traffic as you can above all else. THAT is just working like a donkey.

Thanks for explaining but how do you determine which are arbitrage ads before banning them. I would love to filter out all the low click ads, if possible.

Thanks for explaining but how do you determine which are arbitrage ads before banning them. I would love to filter out all the low click ads, if possible.

you need to get hold of an adsense tracking tool. They will tell you which ads are getting clicked on and when etc. visit the sites whos ads appear on your site, and it will become obvious if they are MFA sites. Go to your adsense control panel, and add them to the 'thanks but no thanks' list. THEN WATCH YOUR CPC GO THROUGH THE ROOF ;)

Donations to old welsh guy @

Oh, seriously though, if anyone wants to sponsor me in a rugby tournament this weekend they can :D .

I am playing in a charity tournament at London Irish' ground called the Fat Bloke Sevens Flatulent Fairies - Rugby, Laughter and Lard my team is ScumV :) anything, even a pound is welcome.

Oh here is an idea, anyone who sponsors me for £10 or more will get a link on my Blog.

I know it is not a polite question.
But I am eager to know what is average income from google adsense.So I can set an goal to promote my site.
I don't think that there is an average income from google adsense. There is a huge gap on how much people are earning. I would say that the majority of the publishers earn less than $100/month, while they are some top publishers that earn in excess of $10,000/month.

You could start by setting some goals for yourself. For example, you should start with a goal of $3/day, then when you pass this goal, try $10/day, and shoot for $100/day later.

Best of luck.

It varies

But on large its said that 30% of the people only make less than 10$ a month. Around 15% making 50$ a month average Around 28% making around 100$ a month 22% make 500$ a month and the remaining 10 percentage make a heap load. These were stats from one of the Web Forums and Polls which consisted of 1000 + Total votes.

There is no hard and fast rule. Depends on the site and the number of visitors.
Ad placement
Color combination etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back