The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

WHAT EMAIL MANAGER?

burningb

ok, so I've just entered into building email lists in various niches using squeeze pages an aweber.Obviously I've set up custom emails. How do i manage my emails? What email manager is best to use along for building a list alongside aweber?

aweber , getresponse are famous ones and a lot others
any whys u just have To organize and segment your list well and the rest will be easy
investing in online lead generation is a good idea but u have to be very organized my friend

ok, so I've just entered into building email lists in various niches using squeeze pages an aweber.Obviously I've set up custom emails. How do i manage my emails? What email manager is best to use along for building a list alongside aweber?
You don't have to worry about manage your emails. The autoresponder service has backup all your emails in their database. Simply asked them if you lost any list.

How do i manage my emails? What email manager is best to use along for building a list alongside aweber?
I don't really get what kind of "manage" are you looking for but some popular email marketing services are aweber and getresponse and once you avail their service, the software does all the work for you like collecting their emails, autoresponder, broadcast emails, etc.

yeh i havent explained myself way as i dont really know the correct terminology. IM USING AWEBER BUt where should i read emails etc, like outlokk or what?

yeh i havent explained myself way as i dont really know the correct terminology. IM USING AWEBER BUt where should i read emails etc, like outlokk or what?

You can use any email services (gmail, yahoo, etc.). Basically, whatever email address you use on your campaigns is what you can use to read your emails..

Automatic Email Manager is a software to let you print, save, convert in pdf your emails and attachments, reply and forward email to any account.

Aweber and GetResponse are both great however they will soon be replaced with MarketHero.

Something to look into if you want to know how much your leads are worth over a specific amount of time.

MI
Back