The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is Listserv

A listserv is just a software that manages your email lists and makes them available for sending. These are not really used much anymore with the onset of more sophisticated platforms and sending operations.

Most companies now have lists, many lists, and generally have integrated platforms in their core networks that serve up the emails, the userdata, etc., to a marketing or transactional email processor which tracks, manages, and identifies the email statistics.

Theaters play this Saturday nights at midnight all over the country.

What To Bring To The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • Newspaper
  • Rice
  • Sponge
  • Rubber Glove
  • Party Hat
  • Noisemaker
  • Glow Stick

It is a classic movie in my book :)
I had it on VHS. :D Recently had the chance to see a live showing but I've done a few of those, didn't feel the need to do it again, think I prefer the movie version.

Theaters play this Saturday nights at midnight all over the country.

What To Bring To The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • Newspaper
  • Rice
  • Sponge
  • Rubber Glove
  • Party Hat
  • Noisemaker
  • Glow Stick
The first time I went to one of those at the local college (looooong time ago), I hadn't seen the movie yet and didn't understand why people were spraying me with water and throwing bread crumbs (cubes?) at me. Turns out, it was just people sitting behind me doing what people do at Rocky Horror. :rofl

Fun Fact: I've always been a little jealous that Tim Curry had better legs than me and that he could run down a ramp in wedgies without turning his ankle. Just didn't feel fair, somehow.

Over the years I had been to about twenty of these. Always a gas! The last one I went to was in Vegas around '93.

Last edited:
I've only been to Beatles Love for shows in Vegas, enjoyed that but Rocky Horror in Vegas would definitely be something I'd go to. That would be way better than any that I've been to locally, I expect.

Everything's more fun in Vegas.

Rocky Horror Picture Show Dancing GIF

MI
Back