The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does White Hat SEO means?

jesicawillss

affiliate
What is White Hat SEO? How many things or techniques are included in it? Can anyone tell me how it proves better for getting search engine result?
Guide me on this subject.

white hat seo means all the techniques that are legal and according to the Google rules. all the seo techniques are white hat seo but those on doing which you can have penalty are black hat seo techniques.

White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies Or any SEO tactic that maintains the integrity of your website and the SERPs (search engine results pages) is considered a "white-hat" search engine optimization tactic.
White-Hat SEO Tactics:
1. Quality Content
2. Use Structural (Semantic) Mark Up and Separate Content from Presentation
3. Titles and Meta Data
4. Keyword Research and Effective Keyword Use
5. Quality Inbound Links
And last but not the least keep them updating.

Ethical use of SEO that won't get you black listed.

as opposed to black hat SEO which will get you banned, e.g. keyword stuffing, cloaking, paid links, doorway pages etc

I can't get this 'Use Structural (Semantic) Mark Up and Separate Content from Presentation'. Can you tell me in detail?

If you have a question start your own thread, don't hijack someone elses. it's just rude.

White Hat means performing SEO using the proper means. Anything that is frowned upon by the major search engines or the SEO community is considered Black Hat.

This doesn't mean limiting your SEO to only a few tactics, but don't go out of your way to bend the rules in order to outperform the competition.

Ethical way of doing SEO is called as white hat SEO. It means doing SEO according to the rules and regulations of search engine. Search engine like white hat seo and give good ranking and positioning against white hat seo techniques...

White hat SEO is generally called as ethical SEO, any method which follow the Google's or SEO rules comes in white hat techniques. it includes directory submission, article submission, press release submission, blog commenting, forum posting, rss submission etc.

banners
Back