The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you do to stand back on your feet?

TrafficYoda

Maybe it's just that I am sick that I am getting emotional
I guess I was bound to bend someday when you spending 14 hours of day working and working for half of year now. (although if you count before i started doing paid traffic it's been exactly 7 years and 1 day yes I remember the day I said I wanted to make money online but I am still not able to do $XXX/day maybe if I am lucky i can do $X/day)

What do you do to stand back on your feet?
when everything is just seem pointless
when everyone else seems to do everything so easily
when success seems like the wind that just blows away so far
okay I am getting bit poetic here

Basically what do you do to stand back on your feet?

Just keep pushing through and realize that better times will come :) Good luck!

I usually call it, going back to the drawing board. It is from there when I will have to discover the places I made wrong decisions and how they have affected me with regards to making money online. From that point, I will be able to do a replanning so as to give everything a second chance. Being able to correct the places that I made mistakes. I love it when I am able to learn from my own mistakes. They build me.

I usually listen to different internet marketing Gurus (I do have a list of the ones I follow) and how they failed and got back up. This does 2 things for me; it reminds me that even the best out there failed ones in a while, and that success in this industry is achievable for anyone (just got to keep going, even when you fail).

@TrafficYoda I would apply to new networks to expand my horizons, in the past. This didn't really make me more money (rarely) but it did get my excited about exclusive offers that gave me motivation to keep on going. What are you focusing on these days, I just got to this forum a couple of days ago and already had a few discussions with some great people, though I don't know their success stories and/or even failures I do agree with what the majority of you are saying in this thread, keep going and keep trying, but then that insanity quote kicks in lol, trying the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity or something like that.

What are you having trouble with the most? With me it's sticking to one idea, I'm always spreading my self too thin and spinning my wheels but I'm looking to put a stop to that because I've decided to soley focus on a new project that's going to take $100 dollars as an initial investment. All this time I was spending time on free traffic methods where I'm more specialized (or had more success with) pay per click marketing and other sorts of paid traffic.

Last edited:
Just keep pushing through and realize that better times will come :) Good luck!
Positive thinking, something I need to work on. That's what helped me got this far... it will defiantly help me go farther

I usually listen to different internet marketing Gurus (I do have a list of the ones I follow) and how they failed and got back up. This does 2 things for me; it reminds me that even the best out there failed ones in a while, and that success in this industry is achievable for anyone (just got to keep going, even when you fail).

Yeah that does work but if you hear it too often, you get skeptical if they are just trying to sell their program. But I'll search around gurus that I followed before.

I usually call it, going back to the drawing board. It is from there when I will have to discover the places I made wrong decisions and how they have affected me with regards to making money online. From that point, I will be able to do a replanning so as to give everything a second chance. Being able to correct the places that I made mistakes. I love it when I am able to learn from my own mistakes. They build me.

Learning from mistakes, the easiest thing but hard to actually do. For me mostly because it's not easy to "discover" what went wrong. I don't have a drawing board I should get a big B4 paper and see if I can see. If I don't learn then I will make the same mistakes again and go in circles until I give up. Thanks for the advice.

@TrafficYoda I would apply to new networks to expand my horizons, in the past. This didn't really make me more money (rarely) but it did get my excited about exclusive offers that gave me motivation to keep on going. What are you focusing on these days, I just got to this forum a couple of days ago and already had a few discussions with some great people, though I don't know their success stories and/or even failures I do agree with what the majority of you are saying in this thread, keep going and keep trying, but then that insanity quote kicks in lol, trying the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity or something like that.

What are you having trouble with the most? With me it's sticking to one idea, I'm always spreading my self too thin and spinning my wheels but I'm looking to put a stop to that because I've decided to soley focus on a new project that's going to take $100 dollars as an initial investment. All this time I was spending time on free traffic methods where I'm more specialized (or had more success with) pay per click marketing and other sorts of paid traffic.

Offers motivates you? for me it a distraction from what I am focusing. But I guess people have different ways to motivate. LOL yeah the insanity does kicks in. That's why like what @dr.forum said try to learn from my mistakes and do better next time is the key. ;)

i guess scaling, I can get it to far as making revenue but not enough to quite my job. Not enough to pay the rent lol. Currently doing both free traffic and paid traffic seeing good success on both sides just not BIG enough. But just as I type this, I realize just a 3 months ago I couldn't even make a penny but losses internet! LOL, maybe I am just getting impatient. I started this thread because I was frustrated but its helping me see things different, not as a bit blockage but more way for me to do better like a growth pain. LOL hope other newbies sees this thread and feel the same and get motivated

I love Tony Robbins, too! Am part way through one of his books, "Awaken the Giant Within." Good stuff.

@TrafficYoda , you may need to take a break, at least long enough to get well. Rest and refresh your mind.

when everyone else seems to do everything so easily

It only seems that way. Ask anyone who has a case study here if they thought getting profitable was easy. I'd be willing to bet you they will say NO.

I think you're just in a slump. One that most people go through. You're sick right now and you're tired, probably burned out. You need some fun and downtime, a mental vacation. Everything starts and depends on your mental outlook. When the brain is tired, it can't function at peak potential.

You've been an inspiration to some of our newbies with your journey. Perhaps the follow alongs of others can re-inspire you, once you're feeling better.

Hoping you feel well soon!

It only seems that way. Ask anyone who has a case study here if they thought getting profitable was easy. I'd be willing to bet you they will say NO.

I think you're just in a slump. One that most people go through. You're sick right now and you're tired, probably burned out. You need some fun and downtime, a mental vacation. Everything starts and depends on your mental outlook. When the brain is tired, it can't function at peak potential.

You've been an inspiration to some of our newbies with your journey. Perhaps the follow alongs of others can re-inspire you, once you're feeling better.

Hoping you feel well soon!

Actually Azgold I think you are right.
It's just that I'm tired and sick it really dragged me down,
I took a break and I am back refresh. although problems keeps hitting me on the face, I could still get back on my feet, but all these ideas are great! I hope other newbies learn something from here.

I took your advice and read my follow along.
Thinking from I got from -100% to now breaking even.
from no income at all to $10/day now on ig.
This is crazy! I never have thought of this back when I was doing seo.
I made only 166$/year.. PER YEAR! seriously I never thought it was possible.

I guess to reach the place I have been now I have ran without resting so that's why my health is so bad still sick but I have regained my strength in my mentality.
Also reading "Awaken the Giant Within." so far great!
and listening to successful people's their story. Is really great too!
I decided to add in an hour when I just do nothing but do these things. Maybe read a inspiration book, or hear ted talks, or just read online about famous people.
And noting down what made them different from me.

Listen to rock music girl, you will feel better.
Btw, you do not know what is going on with others' lives. We all have to suffer to achieve something, you are not the most miserable in this world, haha. Hard work pays off :p

Listen to rock music girl, you will feel better.
Btw, you do not know what is going on with others' lives. We all have to suffer to achieve something, you are not the most miserable in this world, haha. Hard work pays off :p
@Lily Brown you're right!

But really hard rock? Nothing against it, it just my type of music LOL :p
What music do you listen to?

haha, I like pop and R&B. But sometimes when I am down, I cannot stand listening to those songs all the time. It makes things worse. so I try rock, and it makes me feel delighter. You can also go out and chit chat with close friends, they know how to cheer you up, haha

Actually Azgold I think you are right.
It's just that I'm tired and sick it really dragged me down,
I took a break and I am back refresh. although problems keeps hitting me on the face, I could still get back on my feet, but all these ideas are great! I hope other newbies learn something from here.

I took your advice and read my follow along.
Thinking from I got from -100% to now breaking even.
from no income at all to $10/day now on ig.
This is crazy! I never have thought of this back when I was doing seo.
I made only 166$/year.. PER YEAR! seriously I never thought it was possible.

I guess to reach the place I have been now I have ran without resting so that's why my health is so bad still sick but I have regained my strength in my mentality.
Also reading "Awaken the Giant Within." so far great!
and listening to successful people's their story. Is really great too!
I decided to add in an hour when I just do nothing but do these things. Maybe read a inspiration book, or hear ted talks, or just read online about famous people.
And noting down what made them different from me.

Atta girl! (or guy) You're already on your way back! I'm smiling for you. :)

This is the same situation often happened to me. I do not figure out how to boost myself. I need some inspirational speech for online marketing. Anyone?

This is the same situation often happened to me. I do not figure out how to boost myself. I need some inspirational speech for online marketing. Anyone?

Are you ill, too? Or is it more something like mental fatigue? Or just plain discouragement?

MI
Back