The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you do to stand back on your feet?

If you have been consistent with what you were doing for a long period, and consistency is not the fault of productivity, I would recommend, beside listening to music, thinking positively, listen to ( mostly useless ) speeches, taking breaks, etc, so, I would recommend radically changing the perspective on what you are doing.

Review your methods and instead of fixing something here, something there, think out of the box about something new, even change vertical and type of traffic that you target. If you are doing something for a long time consistently and it does not yield results, it's time to move on. Don't try to fix a broken relationship for ever.

Good methods deliver fast the $X/day you are talking about, in terms of a couple of months. The most successful spell I had in online marketing ( adult online marketing, I am trying to move to mainstream now ), was from zero to 5 figures a month in less than one year, starting with around $100 spent in the first month, and never paying for more than $100 in any of the subsequent months ( I am excluding internet, food, energy, etc bills ). That happened something as 5 years ago. I tested something, it took me 1 week to set up things, and after starting the actual process I made 50 bucks within 3 days, I started working 3 hours a day working on that, then 5, then 8, then I started overworking myself when I saw the revenue growing as my involvement grew up :p

PS: When I say that most speeches ( so called courses ) available online are useless I base my statement on the general information delivered most of the time, and the fact that being forced to listen 2 hours to some guy rambling while you could have read in 10 minutes a resume of the speech is really time wasting.

General information is always useless. Because. Let's say I have a health problem. When you say that I need a surgery to fix it, it's very general and lacks focus. When you say that I need a specific surgery in a specific zone, and I have 3 best alternatives, and you will find the best doctor in the specific clinic in a specific place, the recovery will last 3 months, you need to do X, Y and Z 5 days a week, at least 30 minutes a day, that is useful information.

Why would you listen to hours of rambling that overall tell you that you need do to something general, stating that this might be useful or that might be, absolving the "guru" speaking from any fault in case of failures and blaming everything on the listener if it fails?

So, good luck :)

If you have been consistent with what you were doing for a long period, and consistency is not the fault of productivity, I would recommend, beside listening to music, thinking positively, listen to ( mostly useless ) speeches, taking breaks, etc, so, I would recommend radically changing the perspective on what you are doing.

Review your methods and instead of fixing something here, something there, think out of the box about something new, even change vertical and type of traffic that you target. If you are doing something for a long time consistently and it does not yield results, it's time to move on. Don't try to fix a broken relationship for ever.

Good methods deliver fast the $X/day you are talking about, in terms of a couple of months. The most successful spell I had in online marketing ( adult online marketing, I am trying to move to mainstream now ), was from zero to 5 figures a month in less than one year, starting with around $100 spent in the first month, and never paying for more than $100 in any of the subsequent months ( I am excluding internet, food, energy, etc bills ). That happened something as 5 years ago. I tested something, it took me 1 week to set up things, and after starting the actual process I made 50 bucks within 3 days, I started working 3 hours a day working on that, then 5, then 8, then I started overworking myself when I saw the revenue growing as my involvement grew up :p

PS: When I say that most speeches ( so called courses ) available online are useless I base my statement on the general information delivered most of the time, and the fact that being forced to listen 2 hours to some guy rambling while you could have read in 10 minutes a resume of the speech is really time wasting.

General information is always useless. Because. Let's say I have a health problem. When you say that I need a surgery to fix it, it's very general and lacks focus. When you say that I need a specific surgery in a specific zone, and I have 3 best alternatives, and you will find the best doctor in the specific clinic in a specific place, the recovery will last 3 months, you need to do X, Y and Z 5 days a week, at least 30 minutes a day, that is useful information.

Why would you listen to hours of rambling that overall tell you that you need do to something general, stating that this might be useful or that might be, absolving the "guru" speaking from any fault in case of failures and blaming everything on the listener if it fails?

So, good luck :)

I read this post like 5 times because it's sooo true, I know I have a stubborn issue, and it can be a good part when you are in a learning curve but it also can be a curse if I am digging the dead end pit until I break down or something changes.

And you are right about general ideas on speeches and courses. You get tired when they drag you to the very end to tell the point or sell a book and tries to advertise. That's why I prefer ted talks, 15 minutes short and straight to the point.

i've been looking back reading my own journey to see what I am doing wrong what I could have done better. Also what I realized is that I have problem giving up on bad campaign, thinking I must have missed something on the lp or if I optimize the roi will be better ending up. And not trusting my own conclusion that it is just not gonna work. But as my journey continues and through this community. I am finding friends who can help me STOP. DISCARD. and I'd stop wasting money from their advices. Like you said if it works I should invest more time, but if it doesn't I need to change what I am doing or move on. Thank you for this wise post, This one post did so much better than 3 hours talk I heard few days earlier about becoming rich (it turned out to be another advertising video obviously.):D

I am glad I can help at list a little bit :) The hardest part in this is to target a vertical and the right way to monetize what you pick from it, saying this from my experience with adult affiliates programs. It's not true that you can pick any vertical and use any type of traffic to have good or better than good results in a reasonable time frame.

So it is normal to find out that some things don't work out. It's part of the process of learning, of the process of acquiring experience and knowledge.

So all I can say to you is good luck! And maybe I can suggest you to read what people wrote in my introductory thread here, maybe you will find the required advice there: Howdy | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

PS: I had my share of useless videos and courses, so I feel you :D

I am glad I can help at list a little bit :) The hardest part in this is to target a vertical and the right way to monetize what you pick from it, saying this from my experience with adult affiliates programs. It's not true that you can pick any vertical and use any type of traffic to have good or better than good results in a reasonable time frame.

So it is normal to find out that some things don't work out. It's part of the process of learning, of the process of acquiring experience and knowledge.

So all I can say to you is good luck! And maybe I can suggest you to read what people wrote in my introductory thread here, maybe you will find the required advice there: Howdy | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

PS: I had my share of useless videos and courses, so I feel you :D

Thank you for the link! I will read it right away after reply to your message lol already exited to hear your share
yeah but seeing red all the time does kill your spirit
And I wanted to know what I am doing wrong after seeing only red for a quiet a while now.

Maybe it's just that I am sick that I am getting emotional
I guess I was bound to bend someday when you spending 14 hours of day working and working for half of year now. (although if you count before i started doing paid traffic it's been exactly 7 years and 1 day yes I remember the day I said I wanted to make money online but I am still not able to do $XXX/day maybe if I am lucky i can do $X/day)

when everything is just seem pointless
when everyone else seems to do everything so easily
when success seems like the wind that just blows away so far
okay I am getting bit poetic here

Basically what do you do to stand back on your feet?

Hi there! Just stay positive and always look on the bright side. After all, the path to success isn't easy. Just focus on what you do ( I guess you are referring to being an affiliate on this matter) and look for ways to improve your standing...

If you aren't earning the way you planned, then you need to change your strategy. Take me as an example, I wasn't that successful when I started out. I had to sign up with a lot of companies that don't really pay. Even worst, I even got scammed at least twice I think... But I remained positive until somebody mentioned to me about the current affiliate company that I'm dealing with today.:)

I signed up with them, used their offerwall tool and soon I noticed a significant change in the way I earn (if you want to check out this tool, you can visit the company's site here). I was so impressed that they really delivered because I can really say that I'm making $$$!:)

So don't be bummed... You are bound to be great!

And you if you need any help, please don't hesitate to leave a message...;)

In this journey of internet marketing, I will say that I have done very many mistakes, some that have haunted me to date. One thing I can share with my fellow members that has kept me to date is the fact thatI am always ready to learn from the previous mistakes. let me tell you that I have a policy where I can not make a mistake twice. When I make it once, I need to learn from it and be a better person. And also remember that when you fall, you need to rise very fast. Avoid giving up.

In this journey of internet marketing, I will say that I have done very many mistakes, some that have haunted me to date. One thing I can share with my fellow members that has kept me to date is the fact thatI am always ready to learn from the previous mistakes. let me tell you that I have a policy where I can not make a mistake twice. When I make it once, I need to learn from it and be a better person. And also remember that when you fall, you need to rise very fast. Avoid giving up.

Wonderful words of wisdom, @Dr. Forum

The biggest mistakes actually teach us the most, I think. We seldom forget them, keeps us from repeating them.

Maybe it's just that I am sick that I am getting emotional
I guess I was bound to bend someday when you spending 14 hours of day working and working for half of year now. (although if you count before i started doing paid traffic it's been exactly 7 years and 1 day yes I remember the day I said I wanted to make money online but I am still not able to do $XXX/day maybe if I am lucky i can do $X/day)

when everything is just seem pointless
when everyone else seems to do everything so easily
when success seems like the wind that just blows away so far
okay I am getting bit poetic here

Basically what do you do to stand back on your feet?

1. Each Morning
    1. Stand up straight in a quiet place and review in your mind, for 5 minutes, every wonderful thing that entered your life through time and embrace the fulfilling joy they brought you.
    2. Then, remind yourself that they did not come struggle free and despite any adversities met along the way, it was all worth it.
    3. Take on the morning and the rest of the day and remind yourself throughout the day of the gratitude you have within yourself for having the strength for your past accomplishments and for facing down the past adversities.
  2. Each Evening
    1. Repeat! Then sleep peacefully.
It really is this simple. Do not overthink this. Just do the exercise. Remember, the toughest part of life is simply showing up for life. Do that, and everything else will fall into place.

1. Each Morning
    1. Stand up straight in a quiet place and review in your mind, for 5 minutes, every wonderful thing that entered your life through time and embrace the fulfilling joy they brought you.
    2. Then, remind yourself that they did not come struggle free and despite any adversities met along the way, it was all worth it.
    3. Take on the morning and the rest of the day and remind yourself throughout the day of the gratitude you have within yourself for having the strength for your past accomplishments and for facing down the past adversities.
  2. Each Evening
    1. Repeat! Then sleep peacefully.
It really is this simple. Do not overthink this. Just do the exercise. Remember, the toughest part of life is simply showing up for life. Do that, and everything else will fall into place.

I love this tip!
Also practice my mind thinking positive (something I have been working on)
It's simple and very worth while, plus takes only 10 minutes of your life!
Thank you so much for this tip, will use it starting today :)

MI
Back