The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the best lessons from making money online?

AaronH

What are the most valuable lessons you learned from making money online that you really hold onto?

I can sum it up to five:

DISCIPLINE - Choosing between what you want now and what you want most. I chose what I want most - Earning a living for my family.

FOCUS - Setting up time on when and how to do things right. All at the right time.

PATIENCE
- I failed so many times. But patience really pays off. Pays off really really well.

COURAGE - Do not be afraid of trying new things. Expand, grow and learn.

PERSISTENCE - Be persistent, be of good heart. Do not let your disappointments pull you back. Just keep on moving forward.

CREATIVITY - Always think of new ways to serve your customers. Be creative, be innovative.

CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
- Learn to build their trust VIRTUALLY. It is hard to earn someone's trust online, but when you get one hold onto it. You are not just getting "customers", you are meeting new friends.

How about yours?

Discipline and focus are often the main problems for anyone who works from home out side of that company atmosphere, because there are so many distractions its highly important for anyone working from home and making money online to keep their mind set in the right direction.

Things that will help drive success which are basic things but often over looked when your busy, creative or desperately looking for work are these :

• Get in a routine and stick to it
  • Wake up at a set time like you would a normal job
  • Get dressed , dont sit around in your comfortable clothes all day
  • Eat and drink the right foods
  • Take breaks even when you are busy, it will increase productivity even if its just a short 5 mins of fresh air and a drink of water.
  • Get off your desk/chair and have a stretch/walk around , its very easy for frustration to set it if you are sat in the same position for long periods of time.
Obviously there is alot more to it and alot more things you can do but ultimately you take care of the basic's the rest will eventually fall in line. Positive thinking works.

banners
Back