The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are good methods for teams/partners? And another one.

WishBone

Affiliate
Greetings,

Today, I talked to some of my friends and they suggested we team up. It's the two of them and me. Our genre would be gaming niches making use of content locker. However, I was afraid that their suggested method of using the same site and posting multiple offers over various games would fail. I need other ideas that would work with partners.

I have a huge list of emails and I don't know what to do with them. I wanted to monetize on them and how can I do so without any starting money?

Sign up to something like Aweber and create an Autoresponder sequence of emails. They will get sent out automatically at various intervals to your list. Try and send some emails with offers and some without so that people get some value from being on your list. Yeah, there's a lot more to it than that, but that's the basics. Plenty of help on Google if you look up 'email marketing'.

I agree, Aweber is excellent, you can also take a look at GetResponse, they offer a free month trial and Aweber offer a month for $1. I personally think Aweber is superior, it is easier to use, has better templates and works perfectly, for me at least. Getresponse is ok but also very difficult to transfer your list to Aweber later if you want to change. Once you have an account, you can either create a squeeze page with your own hosting and put an Aweber web form on it, or you can get aweber to host the form, or create a free squeeze page on something like 90secondsqueezepage.

You will want to offer something for free in return for people subscribing to your mailing list, then concentrate on building a good relationship with your list, make sure you provide them quality information, could be reports, videos, tips, PLR articles, whatever fits your chosen niche. Later you can start to soft sell genuinely useful products.

MI
Back