The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What about Tier 2 and Tier 3

Leo

I'm going to use Toro Advertising to promote some incent app installs for Brazil and Mexico.
I noticed also that Facebook traffic is very cheap than tier 1 one.

What's your experience with those countries? Did you tried? They convert well? Any advice?

I'm going to use Toro Advertising to promote some incent app installs for Brazil and Mexico.
I noticed also that Facebook traffic is very cheap than tier 1 one.

What's your experience with those countries? Did you tried? They convert well? Any advice?
Generally traffic is cheaper for tier 2,3,4 countries, but payouts are also lower. In my experience tier 2,3,4 are way easier to get started with because there's a lot less competition.

Generally traffic is cheaper for tier 2,3,4 countries, but payouts are also lower. In my experience tier 2,3,4 are way easier to get started with because there's a lot less competition.
Hi comegetbravo.
Tomorrow I'll start some campaign on Facebook for Brazil and Mexico and I'll update this thread.
On Toro Advertising I've found 5 apps that pays from 0,40 to 0,60 for only download, install and open them. For brazil and mexico. They also accept incentive traffic. Is it possible? Network don't show the CR and the aff manager did't replied me yet. What do you think? I ask you, because I have limited budget and I must invest in developing a new LP and copywriting. Thanks!

Hi comegetbravo.
Tomorrow I'll start some campaign on Facebook for Brazil and Mexico and I'll update this thread.
On Toro Advertising I've found 5 apps that pays from 0,40 to 0,60 for only download, install and open them. For brazil and mexico. They also accept incentive traffic. Is it possible? Network don't show the CR and the aff manager did't replied me yet. What do you think? I ask you, because I have limited budget and I must invest in developing a new LP and copywriting. Thanks!
I'd suggest you wait until tomorrow (most aff managers don't work during the weekend for newer/low value publishers) Wait for him/her to get online on skype and ask for recommendations. My recommendation for you would be to NOT develop your own LP. You should copy some of your competitors landers and do some split tests.
When I first started out I also wanted to develop my own LPs, but trust me..You suck at it. Just copy & innovate on someone else's instead.

Use a spy tool to find landers.

banners
Back