The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Well, we got hit by Google

kbldshmn

Our natural text search results went down, way down.

Our movie talkshow site, Perspective Radio, used to show up in the first page for moderately popular movies such as "28th Weeks Later" and "Planet Terror" for our DVD reviews. We use to do well for other searches as well since I tried pushing affiliate products for Halloween. Now, I don't see us in the first 5 pages of our used-to-be popular searches.

Of note, we don't use TLA. We're listed in a handful of blog networks such as Mybloglog, Blogcatalog, Blogflux, etc. And we haven't made any real money on this site yet because it's still new.

Hope things went alright for you guys.

No major changes here - though an improvement for a very competitive voip term at 13 and now in a position to make an assault on the top 5. :)

Thanks Linda. I read your post on the fires. It's terrible what's happening out there. I live in the Los Angeles area and things sounds bad. Here's hoping you and your family will be alright.

Thanks kbldshmn. My family was so lucky. The last of my extended family was able to go back to their homes today.

There are about 4 families with a bunch of little kids packed in the 2 bedroom condo below me. They are all from Ramona and still can't go home because the evacuation orders have not been lifted there yet. So hard on all the kids to be stuck away from home and cooped up inside due to the smoke. But at least they didn't lose their home.

banners
Back