The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Weekend plans?

Tonight - movie, merlot and some social media schmoozing for my site. Yes, all three at the same time, I find it hard to just sit.
Tomorrow - clean up the garden if it's nice enough, bit of housework, blog post
Sunday - I dunno yet

Social Media shmoozing FTW!!! haha

I am spending my weekend indoor. The reason being I have a lot of piled work that I need it done before I break into my December holiday. I also have exams in the coming weeks and need to prepare well. I do hate failure and therefore need to have earlier preparations. I will on Sunday go to church and hang out with a few of my friends then get back home. Watching movies when am bored with the works and reading is the thing i will be doing this weekend. team indoors yeeeeee.

Well Friday night I will be hitting the bars/clubs so I will imagine my Saturday will be waking up around 4PM then later on catch a movie. Sunday will be lazy day will watch the F1 and spend time on my campaigns.

Its too cold to exercise outdoors, so this weekend Im going to exercise indoors.... and no double meaning intended ;) Literally we are setting up a dance area indoors to avoid freezing our feet off... Frostbite is not very convenient xD

Our Thanksgiving was last month, so we're all in Christmas mode this month and next.

I may have one of my sisters coming for an early Xmas visit.

Just began my weekend and it has been a day full of activities. I just came from the graduation party of a close friend of mine who was graduating today from our local university. Tomorrow I do plan to stay indoors so that I can try to work on some of the projects that I have not been able to meet the deadlines. I am hoping but by the end of the day tomorrow, I will have finished all the works and ready to spend the other part with my family at the local ranch. It quite sometime since we hanged out together as a family.

This is the second weekend I will be spending at home. Mostly, I will be working and also take sometime just to be able to spend with my family. I do not wan to be a father who is never available fro the children and the dear wife. I will also be spending sometime to make revision for the last semester papers that are scheduled next week. I cant wait for the next weekend when I will be free to just relax and be with my extended family for the christmas holiday.

banners
Back