The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Weekend plans?

Pot Stickers (aka Gyoza in Japan & Jiaozi in China) are asian dumplings, most asian countries have some form of these. They are filled with meat and/or vegetables.

Cellophane noodles are typically blended with some type of vegetables like cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, and mixed with sesame oil, sushi vinegar, soy sauce, and chile oil, and sometimes meats.

That's some good stuff right there, man! MMMM I need to get a good recipe and attempt creating these, myself.

Smoke good weed with friends and go scaring someone lol. Stay with my girlfriend <3 and obviously stay up all night studying and testing some campaigns and projects. I'm KO lol.
Tomorrow I need to go school and the only thing I got in my mind is this world guys, this passion, these money, this FREEDOM! I must hit hard my new Fb campaign and demostrate to my family that IM is so real.
Happy Halloween to you all! :)
50e78ad9499fa2249cfe0edb4c567291.png

Last edited:
Pot Stickers (aka Gyoza in Japan & Jiaozi in China) are asian dumplings, most asian countries have some form of these. They are filled with meat and/or vegetables.

Pork_and_Scallion_Pot_Stickers_HR.jpg

Cellophane noodles are typically blended with some type of vegetables like cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, and mixed with sesame oil, sushi vinegar, soy sauce, and chile oil, and sometimes meats.

cellophane-noodles.jpg

Thanks, TJ! I assume they're really good or you wouldn't make them?

My weekend is fully packed. I will today in the late night be meeting with my extended family over late supper. On Saturday morning, I will be working on a particular website that needs to be up in two weeks time. This is my first Saturday that I have ever spend working. Mostly, I spend it relaxing with family and friends. However, late in the day I will be going for a nature walk with my long time friend in the nearby rain forest.
My Sunday is usually dedicated to church. I runs a series of services in our local church in support for the youths who have the zeal to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth.

Looks like everyone's gonna have a fun weekend!

I'll be starting off the weekend with a massage, hang out with the evoleads staff for some drinks tonight! Then the weekend looks something like this : visiting a pet show, cleaning up our sailboat before they close off the marina, and drinks with the ladies!

Can't wait! hehe

This weekend should be pretty chill, but I have a couple things around the house to do and meeting up with family for dinner on Saturday.

Sunday will probably be spent 100% at home probably hanging out, watching NFL and getting some work done.

Early Christmas night away for the Landing Page Guys, partners and dogs :)!

Already?

Geez, I'm not ready for Santa. Haven't even begun.

The radio played Christmas carols all day long...sheesh!

This weekend, I'm washing my kitchen floor. Haven't figured out what else yet. :)

Happy Friday the 13th, by the way.

It's a content kind of weekend! Good thing I like writing...

however, I'll find a few moments in the evenings for a sip or two of my favorite spirits!

Tonight - movie, merlot and some social media schmoozing for my site. Yes, all three at the same time, I find it hard to just sit.
Tomorrow - clean up the garden if it's nice enough, bit of housework, blog post
Sunday - I dunno yet

banners
Back