The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Webmaster of the Year 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Well, you can start nominating your self or a webmaster you respect for the webmaster of the year award 2008.

Thanks

mememe! lol!

not that I ever blog!

haha! my pleasure!

Now I shall have to force people to vote for me! Rhys I'll tell everyone your dirty secret if you don't vote! (yes - that dirty secret!)

I need more dirt on the other forum members now though!

I would like to nominate SkinnerW this time as the sign of my respect for doing such a great job here at UKWW:good:

I will like to nominate Martin I think he start the most intelligent and detailed threads in this forum since he joined.

There is two people I am thinking about but don't know who to choose.

It's either Bagi or SkinnerW

(help me out guys :helpsmilie: )

Don't worry, you can just nominate both of them, this year, we will actually vote. When I have time I will create the vote.

No disrespect, but the day you win anything to do with webmastering is the day I become a Goodwill Ambassador for all things English :p

I nearly won that metro competition thing!!

i nominate myself.... :eek:

I love self confidence :D

I vote for Bagi, simply because i voted him recently in the monthly awards & i honestly think he has shown the forum a massive amount of support with boss cart & general day to day forum problems :dance2:

Oh guy, thank you I become a bit embarrassed, I had no idea so far that I have so many secret fan:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back