propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Web CEO, Do Professional SEO Dudes Use it?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by rhyswynne, Feb 13, 2008.

1. rhyswynne

rhyswynne Affiliate affiliate

Hi everybody :)

I've recently found a program called Web CEO, and it seems pretty good and you can do a lot with it (I find myself checking stats every now and again :D).

My only question is is it just a nice tool that is useful for reporting SERPS, or does it have much value for the professional Search Engine Marketer? Reason I ask is that I'm planning on upgrading to the new one, and I wanted everybody's opinion on it.

Cheers.

2. Resonate

Resonate <span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg affiliate

I have used it all the time, free version is excellent. I paid for the upgrade to professional unleased giving own branding & so on, i swear by it.

Ages ago it looked really poo, but version 7.3 upwards have been great achievements

3. scoobby

scoobby Affiliate affiliate

its something like ibp and arelis???even better?

4. cooldude007

cooldude007 Affiliate affiliate

It is a software that makes SEO work at ease....

5. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

I love that software as well:D

6. scoobby

scoobby Affiliate affiliate

so its like ibp... i guess
    or have more features?
    i see that have a offer of half price at the moment.

7. cooldude007

cooldude007 Affiliate affiliate

The trial has plenty of features. You can see for yourself. I myself like the trial product. :dance2:

8. Resonate

Resonate <span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg affiliate

Its not a trail cooldude its free to use always no limatations

9. rhyswynne

rhyswynne Affiliate affiliate

Yeah.

I've begun to explore the software outside of the "Ranking" mode, which I originally downloaded it for. It's a fantastic piece of kit, and looking to expand my Bid Directory with it.

10. amit87

amit87 Affiliate affiliate

I am also using this software it's really easy and handy to operate and yes improved a lot in the mean while.

11. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

I use it for reports for clients and that is about it really. As far as the SEO aspect goes, it is absolutely crap as far as I am concerned because it only looks at a couple of aspects of on page stuff. BUT if you have only a couple of simple sites and are looking to promote them without knowing SEO, then it will be Ok PROVIDING you are not operating in a field that is remotely competitive, as it is not up to it on those cases.

12. seonotes

seonotes Affiliate affiliate

hmm.. I really stopped using softwares ages ago. I like to retry the this version now. Thanks for sharing.

13. tim75

tim75 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the info. I might give it a try!

14. Drabdesign

Drabdesign Affiliate affiliate

I use it, though more of a guide now. But if you are new to the game it is a fantastic help.

15. BenjArriola

BenjArriola Affiliate affiliate

My Review of WebCEO:
    SEOContest2008 SEO/SEM Downloads and Other Tools Blog Archive SEO Software Review: WebCEO - Comprehensive SEO Software for All

One major thing I like about this compared to Web Position and SEO Elite is the human emulation in ranking reports that does:

• The full download of pages and images just like how everyone else experiences it. Sometimes API tools have slight differences in results especially for Live/MSN.
    • Uses emulated web browser user agents.
    • Adds pauses in between ranking check to appear to be human.
    • Uses several proxies owned by WebCEO so the source IP is not always the same, appearing to be human.
    At the office where I work, we run Web Position and at home with my own business I use WebCEO. When we are running Web Position reports, and we do link: and site: commands on Google, Google suddenly gives us a CAPTCHA code saying it looks like an automated request. You can always download the free WebCEO. The only limitation it has in ranking reports is, you can only choose 6 search engines running 5 keywords. The reports cannot be exported nor printed.

16. BenjArriola

BenjArriola Affiliate affiliate

17. Drabdesign

Drabdesign Affiliate affiliate

I forgot to say I use it for reports to clients.

18. DJDave

DJDave Affiliate affiliate

Really interesting tool....this is why spending time in forums can be so useful!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed