The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wealthy Affiliate?

aready

affiliate
Has anyone ever done the Wealthy Affiliate? I'm assuming that this is another case of them being wealthy from people like us signing up, but I might be wrong.

I know there is TONS of free information all over the place, but to tell you the truth, I'm having a hard time knowing if I'm even doing the right thing.

-Amy

Wealthy Affiliate

I'm a member of Wealthy Affiliate . . . and yes it's worth it. Even if you only join for a month or two, you get fantastic training.

I'm also a member of Wealthy Affiliate and I can tell you that it has been worth every penny. You get one on one support from the owners. I private messaged them and Carson gave me feedback on my site and answered all of my questions. They have a beginners course for newbies that takes you step by step in learning affiliate marketing techniques. You also get free websites and hosting to use. I cannot say enough about it, it's the best teacher out there for affiliate/internet marketing.

Are there also lots of mid level and pro level affiliate that help and give good tips in the forum or are most of the people that hang in the forums the brand new newbies that are trying to learn? Just curious about the mix of people over there as I've thought about joining.

Frankly, there are a lot of both. I've never failed to get the answer to one of my questions. And when I started branching out and trying new things, there were always those there who had either been there or were old pros.

There are quite a few new folks, but everybody is new at some point. And there are enough of the gurus to always get you questions answered by someone who knows the ropes.

Hope this helps. Think of it this way, where else could you go to get that much information for under $30? And if you don't like it, cancel.

Thanks for the feedback, good to know.

"Think of it this way, where else could you go to get that much information for under $30? And if you don't like it, cancel."

Well my problem isn't the money at all, 30 is nothing - it's the time. I'm not a newbie that needs to take advantage of the education and I don't even do affiliate marketing myself, so I would not be joining under normal circumstances at all. If I were an affiliate, it's a no brainer, $30 would be an investment not an expense.

My problem is time and wondering if it's a good time investment for me since I have NO spare time and can't afford to get diverted from my core business right now.

I have been a member for a few months and really like WA. It doesn't take many tips to pay for your membership. The forum is awesome and very active. It surprises me how helpful everyone is toward new members. Successful members really enjoy giving back.

I joined the wealthy Affiliates a couple of weeks ago and I must say it’s the best $30 I ever spent

Fantastic crowd soon as you post they seem to queue up to give you a answer

Yes.. I saw this thread and had to offer my input. Wealthy Affiliate is so great. I joined and love the fact that I can email the administrators Kyle or Carson whenever I need help. THEY really help you out! Everytime I send them a pm. they get back to me with some sound advice. I really like that cause most things you join you never get to talk to the adminstrators. They pride themselves on helping newbies out and enhancing the skills. The wealth of knowledge is great, but the most important factor for me was how hands on kyle and carson were.

MI
Back