The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate Program

richkid

affiliate
Hey guys I came across WA program through one of the members here and have been reading stuff on their website, but I would like to feed some light on this by members here who have signed up them.

The WA claims that you can make money within few weeks or even days!

Is this true?, when people say it may well take you 3-4 months to make money online.

Hi Richkid,

I was a member at WA for 11 months. They are pretty good, but because of joining, you will not start making money. You will start making money by working hard, and following other successful people`s advice.

I made my first sale in 8 weeks after joining, and my second sale followed in about 6 more weeks. So not much to show off :)

Now, as I`ve spent loads of time and know how things work, I make my first sale in not more than 1 week. In any niche I choose. And this is because I just know how to do things, they work for me, and I follow the same system every time.

So, WA can be good, but you will have to stay there for at least 2 months (which is $39 each I guess), so you get the full 8-week plan. And this will just give you all the info you need to start. But honestly, you can get that info for free online :)

Hi Richkid,

I am a WA member and have been there 2 years. I definitely think there's lots of value there but like Alex said, there's no guarantees. I learned the basics there and sold enough of their memberships there that it pays for my monthly membership (and then some).

I still go on there periodically to catch up with friends and see what's new. Lots of great people there and you don't get any spammers or people that aren't serious as there's a monthly fee... the only people there are ones that are serious about making money online.

I'm making about $3,000/month now and I don't do much affiliate marketing as I focus more now on marketing my own product (so it's mostly SEO that I focus on). But definitely the Wealthy Affiliate gave me the basic knowledge and tools that I needed to start making money online.

Hope this helps :)

banners
Back