propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We REVOLUTIONIZE the Game… Again :)

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by benpof, Oct 25, 2012.

1. benpof

benpof Affiliate affiliate

The newest targeting option on https://ads.pof.com is “PREVIOUSLY CONVERTED”

[​IMG]

This means you can target people who have previously converted on an offer, or target people who have yet to convert on any offers! This is extremely powerful stuff and will definitely require some split testing to master.

My guess? It’s going to depend on which log-in count you’re using

Cheers to a strong end of the week!

Ben

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Holy shit........not sure of my thoughts on this, by conversion do you mean they have clicked through? as how are you guys tracking conversions on the offer?

Also isn't the previously converted channels going to get ridiculously saturated and over bid?

3. K

Any more details Ben?

4. Matt

Matt Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Maybe he means based on what people have tracked on the system using their pixel.

I am not sure if this is a good thing.

5. benpof

Yup its w/ people who have converted previously that were labeled via the pixel.

6. CPAPro

CPAPro Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

It'd certainly be great if this option came out with numbers, I mean 1, 2 times, 5+ :eek:

7. K

Will you have to end up bidding a lot higher for these?

8. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

With some outside of the box marketing I'm sure this could become profitable but how are you able to utilize it within your ads?

i.e. can you write an ad directly calling out the people who have converted before and saying 'try a new system' for want of better words? As I am aware you aren't aloud to do so on a lot of platforms?

9. benpof

Yup, that's fine :)

10. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Ah brilliant. This is where people can start getting creative.

11. damnsmiley

damnsmiley Affiliate affiliate

this is powerfully powerful. im going to do some testing and see how it works.

12. mikeep

mikeep Affiliate affiliate

wow this is truly good stuff mannn. I can use this to my advantages very well now, thank you I not used pof in while, but I will try back again with new features . Do I need to contact anyone to have added? Or is it standard, you or others know this ??

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed