The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

We REVOLUTIONIZE the Game… Again :)

benpof

affiliate
The newest targeting option on https://ads.pof.com is “PREVIOUSLY CONVERTED”

bpyBB.png

This means you can target people who have previously converted on an offer, or target people who have yet to convert on any offers! This is extremely powerful stuff and will definitely require some split testing to master.

My guess? It’s going to depend on which log-in count you’re using

Cheers to a strong end of the week!

Ben

Holy shit........not sure of my thoughts on this, by conversion do you mean they have clicked through? as how are you guys tracking conversions on the offer?

Also isn't the previously converted channels going to get ridiculously saturated and over bid?

Maybe he means based on what people have tracked on the system using their pixel.

I am not sure if this is a good thing.

With some outside of the box marketing I'm sure this could become profitable but how are you able to utilize it within your ads?

i.e. can you write an ad directly calling out the people who have converted before and saying 'try a new system' for want of better words? As I am aware you aren't aloud to do so on a lot of platforms?

With some outside of the box marketing I'm sure this could become profitable but how are you able to utilize it within your ads?

i.e. can you write an ad directly calling out the people who have converted before and saying 'try a new system' for want of better words? As I am aware you aren't aloud to do so on a lot of platforms?

Yup, that's fine :)

wow this is truly good stuff mannn. I can use this to my advantages very well now, thank you I not used pof in while, but I will try back again with new features . Do I need to contact anyone to have added? Or is it standard, you or others know this ??

MI
Back