Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Way to build link ?

naruponk

affiliate
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest
How can I build more back link to my site
I'm now use forum signature, social bookmark ..
any other ?

Writing articles and submitting them to an articles directory is a great way to get backlinks from a variety of sites. It's something I'm doing myself more and more nowadays.

Submit your site to directories too.

:thumbup: Yahoo answers , do follow commenting are good ways to build 1 way links and ofcourse they are great for SEo ..

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest
How can I build more back link to my site
I'm now use forum signature, social bookmark ..
any other ?

Try to make use of other proven tactics such as directories, articles and blog commenting etc. For sure, they would be of help to you in building authorized back links.

hi

I want to know is there any other techniques to get back links apart from article submission, directory submission, blog post, forum post and social bookmarking.

One way links are the most important and valuable for a website and just a few quality one way links for site may boost ranking. Some different ways for getting one way links are:

Submit your site to major directories, such as Yahoo! and DMOZ.org, in the appropriate category.
Submit articles to article directories.
Publish articles on your site and invite other sites to publish them on their sites, with a link to you.
Participate in forums which allow a text link to your site in a signature.
Get listed in business directories.

hi

can email marketing boostup the site PR, visitors and what is the procedure for doing an email marketing.

I want to know is there any other techniques to get back links apart from article submission, directory submission, blog post, forum post and social bookmarking.

Those are the standard methods that people are posting in every forum and I see them over and over again everyday.

Creativity wins the game in SEO.

You need to give other webmasters a good reason to link to you and you
need to give your visitors a good reason to talk about your site.

How about doing some podcasts?

How about video blogging where you could describe your product or
service in the video.

How about reading testimonials in the video.

Video tutorials?

How about returning visitors earn bonus points?

just a few ideas off the top of my head,
Bompa

Will video blogging/podcasting helpful non product oriented sites

Those are the standard methods that people are posting in every forum and I see them over and over again everyday.

Creativity wins the game in SEO.

You need to give other webmasters a good reason to link to you and you
need to give your visitors a good reason to talk about your site.

How about doing some podcasts?

How about video blogging where you could describe your product or
service in the video.

How about reading testimonials in the video.

Video tutorials?

How about returning visitors earn bonus points?

just a few ideas off the top of my head,
Bompa

Thanks for the info.I heard about these its quite a different way to get back links.these type of method can be useful for product oriented sites if i have a product site for example jewelry, mobiles or any other . But if i have a loans related site and need conversion on that particular loan sites will this podcasting/video blogging help me to get conversion. And how to go about it. Is there any free services for these.
I thing you understood what i mean to say.
Please suggest.

Lot's of dubious methods mentioned, some taken from other forums and websites, ebooks and articles no doubt, but hardly great ideas that will give amazing results.

Problem is the only talk is about free ways to link build, no mention of low-cost ways at all. My conclusion is if this is all that's ever discussed on forums, then that's all there will ever be and that's all webmasters know, so what on earth are they doing setting up web businesses I don't know, they won't succeed with the naff traffic tips gotten from some blog guaranteed.

To prove this point and somehow validate this, one of the directories I mentioned in an earlier post got an amazing amount of links so I'll use that as an example.

The site is Welovelocal.com and has according to Marketleap - 130,162 links pointing it's way, but I doubt they got all those by 'link swaps', do you see where I'm going with this, that amount is an incredible feat, and would take years to obtain by link exchanging or natural one-way as gifts/votes by others. They obviously got those by other methods

Question is what..... That's what you need to work out and concentrate on, bcos whatever they did, it worked bloody fast for them.

Personally, I reckon they used the media, and got some good exposure which led people to link to them, recommend them, talk and write etc, but most won't get that, so you need other ways. Unfortunately, with websites ignoring and refusing link requests this will get worse with more sites shutting shop bcos they cant get enough traffic or to convert to sales - sad but true.

Not many ideas left apart from the freebie stuff it seems, but I'd suggest link requests over spamming article banks and directories. Why? bcos articles don't work and directories will boot you out for spamming, or sell only paid links. Basically, there's not much free options left being all done to death for years, and coming to terms with that might be the best thing you can do, eg: plan another site/think of something else, bcos the website business thing isn't for everyone and it's a lot of grief for little reward. If it takes 7 years to get 50k of links, then it ain't working out, somethings missing, and time to call it a day, as plain article drops or beg for links won't cut it much. Might make a few dollars I suppose, but not worth it long term.

I do have some better ideas of how to get a ton of links, but won't tell how it's done, just to say that it will need to follow Google's toolbar. Bt get it right and will at least automate link building for you.

See what you must do is:

Get rid of what doesn't work
Stop copying others bad website ideas
Set up a website that solves a problem
Get you name out there
Build links naturally, (less of the begging stuff!)
Use little adverts to test, then switch to a large version
Use adwords to test ad campaigns
Give something decent totally for free (this will build a client list)
Find ways to keep advertisers
Offer free and paid options
Keep prices and fees realistic (people will not pay overpriced fees)
Keep in contact with clients regularly
Always listen to feedback from clients
Never offer less than other services (try and be original with ideas)
Offer speed of service (can influence the sale as much as price)
Don't focus on short-term results
Design a website with longevity of results (Old ideas are often bad to copy)

Last edited:

Yes. The most important way that everyone seems to completely forget. If your content is genuinely unique and informative or entertaining then your vistors may well backlink for you. I call these 'organic' backlinks.

I have been building links through forum commenting on niche sites that fit our profile very well. The domains have PR of between 5 and 6. However, the actual forums / posts I comment on do not have any PR value. They are DoFollow links.

Does this mean that they will not contribute to my PR on the next update, or will Google still take note that these are links from forums that host very relevant content?

Does this mean that they will not contribute to my PR on the next update, or will Google still take note that these are links from forums that host very relevant content?

If a site has been optimised by a pro web designer, then whatever links on it should transfer some PR. But PR is worthless and is no measure of website capability to deliver results.

Ok, I fully appreciate that, I was more just asking for personal reasons.

I would assume then that forums that have been active for a good few years, and have pr between 5 and 6 with a very very large user base will be written in this successful way, and so transfer PR?

A popular site isn't popular bcos of PR, Im very certain of that, other force at work far better is responsible for a site's success.

Forget PR, it doesn't put money in the bank and it's distracting from what should be your true goal - targeted link building and service delivery.

In business you need to be smart and work smarter not harder. Forever chasing PR and untargeted links is harder way, and the ones who do this will forever hang out at forums complaining or begging for secrets that don't exist and never did.

My advice is that you wont find your golden lifestyle from ebooks, basic promotion tips or free stuff. This mass link capture fails before it starts, it's about ego that is all! People will try and tell you it's not but they lie to protect their silly websites - it's all about money, and so protective over nothing, cheap websites. It's crazy and misinforms hundreds of novices every day.

I don't know, why you think that linking to high PR sites is worthless and does not make any difference for website? Do you think that its possible to gain PR without link building?

I don't know, why you think that linking to high PR sites is worthless and does not make any difference for website? Do you think that its possible to gain PR without link building?

I'm saying the way it's commonly done is very time-consuming. Concentrate on the site content and if it's that amazing, links will come flying in with hardly any effort needed. If people aren;t linking naturally, then somethings very wrong becos the votes aren't being awarded.

Work for votes, not ego.

Oh and written text content is NOT necessary to attract links nor pagerank, just so you know. Example of that is Google, nice design, uncluttered etc etc.

banners
Back