The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to make $60-$70 per day

SachKum

affiliate
Want to make $60-$70 per day through cpa marketing. I recently joined maxbounty. I need some suggestions regarding traffic sources, which traffic sources can I use, and how much I need to invest on it.

You might want to start off with the Dating niche and POF but if you have a bit larger budget I would recommend getting your feet wet in Mobile. It's a really hot niche right now and I am sure that you can be succefful there.

Start by reading through these forums or join some paid ones that will have the exact methods on how to get started.

Mobile App Installs are really hot right now and are easy to convert. I got alot of members pushing these offers Screenshot by Lightshot they are killing it. Paid traffic is good if you can put the money up. If not facebook and other social media sites will work to.

Your budget is what going to make or break you! If you are new I suggest you start small... because if not you will be eaten alive.....and will be BROKE!.... But start with a small budget and test test and did I say TEST! Learn as much as you can about things like Tracking (the most important step you can learn about), what converts and what does not (this reverts back to tracking BTW)...., when to Scale it up (tracking again)...It is like the the stock market you snooze you lose.....Budget for DATA=PROFIT or LOSE....if the DATA don't add up you will not PROFIT.....There plenty of info just research everything you can before doing anything! Remember also your very first campaign will not profit more than likely (but dont give up just try a new angle and give it hell)..... GOOD LUCK!

Thank you to every one here who replied and suggested me honestly !, Actually I wanna know the exact method on how to start and know bingads and used it to promote clickbank stuff, but there was not regular and consistent income, I have just joined maxbount based on my clickbank experience. I want some exact step by step procedure to get started in cpa, if somebody can suggest me further on this, will be appreciated.

Your budget is what going to make or break you! If you are new I suggest you start small... because if not you will be eaten alive.....and will be BROKE!.... But start with a small budget and test test and did I say TEST! Learn as much as you can about things like Tracking (the most important step you can learn about), what converts and what does not (this reverts back to tracking BTW)...., when to Scale it up (tracking again)...It is like the the stock market you snooze you lose.....Budget for DATA=PROFIT or LOSE....if the DATA don't add up you will not PROFIT.....There plenty of info just research everything you can before doing anything! Remember also your very first campaign will not profit more than likely (but dont give up just try a new angle and give it hell)..... GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for your reply, actually I have $100 per day to invest. but don't know how?

$60-70 is very doable thru cpa marketing. dont have the budget for traffic, start on social media first and then work your way.

$60-70 is very doable thru cpa marketing. dont have the budget for traffic, start on social media first and then work your way.
Yes you are right...actually I have budget :) , I can spend ~ $100 per day... but am not having clear cut steps and plan on how to do that...

MI
Back