The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Voting/rating script

Bisje

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for a free voting or rating script.
I need it so that my visitors can rate a book I reviewed on my site from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10.
Don't need a review or comment script, but just the rating part with or without "stars".

Anybody has an idea ?

Bisje,
Is your site created in PHP or ASP? Like jump said, it will be a simple script, I can get it created for you.

Bisje,
Is your site created in PHP or ASP? Like jump said, it will be a simple script, I can get it created for you.

Right now...it's plain HTML :crazy1: I know, a lot of work...
But, I use some PHP and Mysql here and there...

If you could create something witch keep the votes in an SQL database that would be great.

I would love to learn more about PHP and Mysql myself, but I have a too busy dayjob and can't find the time to read some books about it.
When I was young :rolleyes: I used to play with basic, pascal and other programming languages. So I think PHP and mysql would be quit easy to learn...but time is my enemy :(

I used to dink around with BASIC and PASCAL too. I read a few books on C++ programming, and that was a good starter course for PHP, although that was quite a few years ago. I just recently, in August, began learning website building languages. It's been a long ride for me, but it does get easier.

Temi hold fire on the manpower, as I might have a hot or not and a rating script (in fact I know I have) I have THOUSANDS of small scripts. I will take a look into it later today on my return.

That is excellent news OWG, thanks for the offer, I look forward to it when you get back from Doclands

Hi Bisje, I don't know if you have already find the scipt you are looking for, so I also suggest a link to you. ;)

MI
Back