propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to sell scripts, tool and Landing Page

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Leo, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Leo

Leo Affiliate affiliate

Hi! I coded 1 CPA Rewards script, Landing pages and others tool.

I'm building seller page for each product, but I don't know where is the best place to sell them.

Anyone with experience in selling his own product? (Digital product)

2. 4we

4we Affiliate affiliate

try to sell in cpaelites.com or cpalead in market place

3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hi @Leo, presumed you want to sell your digital products on affiliate platforms, there are more options available than you will ever need and use... LOL :D

First you need a payment processor like PayPal{.}com or other Merchant Accounts, e.g. PowerPay{.}biz

Then sales places, options + help:
    - the well known platforms like amazon and eBay
    - Forums with sales opportunities, among others here on AFix or on Warrior Forum
    - Affiliate platforms such as JVZoo, ClickBank, DealGuardian, Clicksure, ProductPay, Digiresults

Last but not least the Customer Relationship Management Softwares (CRM) which will help you with the sales process, like Infusionsoft, Ontraport, 1shoppingcart and many others...

Happy selling!! ;)

4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

You can find potential customers through this forum, Usually, there is a section for the good where you can be able to pitch your offer. You can also go through the posts where people are looking for developers. For the scripts, go the topic of programming scripts, I am sure you will get someone interested. You can also market your services through social media and other available platforms so that you are not confined to this place only.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed