The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum free plan discontinued from 1 August

I had a change of heart and bought a plan from Voluum yesterday. Like one of the members here said.. "dont be cheap, find a great tracker and learn how to track.." knowing your data via a good tracker means better optimization.

Cutting costs on tracking is probably the worst decision anyone can make. It's where things happen in digital marketing. Not just for affiliate marketing. Anyone selling his own product can also use Voluum to better track things and understand their business.

I would guess that anyone not accepting the $99 charge does not need tracking anyway, or does not pay for traffic. If you pay for traffic, then you will easily understand that you probably spend more than $99 with wrong settings, targeting or just in hope of getting a conversion (I've seen people happy spending $50 or even $100 for a $1-$2 payout...). It's a matter of setting priorities.

My bad, my ignorance, pardon me, but what's the differences between P202 with Voluum? I only use P202, and I can say all of the "features" below do not interrupt my decision at all?

Say that Prosper202 require $50-$500 per month for hosting cost, I pay only $10 for hosting.
Hosted? Nah, self host are even faster.
Team of server engineers, why do I need that?
Database technology, by right MySQL is used for store data, what else could you use than that?
Programming language? Java has a short code, and PHP has longer code, but not much difference overall.
Actively developed? On what?
ZeroPark Integration? Nah I'm not using that.
APIs. No why should I need that when I don't use ZeroPark, conversion tracking do not need tough stuff too.
Multi-user support. Well P202 is okay for me.
Worldwide server location, what is the point if all my traffic comes from U.S.A. and my host is on U.S.A. with 5ms ping rate.
2 year data retention, I can just back up the P202 else where and run a clean P202 again no problem!
Max click volume/day, I never experienced this.

Anyway, do you guys know if there's any tracking tools that tracks a user activities?
Let's say A went to homepage, he then click support page, back to homepage, etc?
comparison.jpg

Hey, pals!

I'm currently using Voluum as a tracker, but they are about to cut off their
newbie plan.
That is awkward, my friends adviced them to me and it was easy enough to set up.
And now all my campaigns are about to stop in 4 days.
Any advice, pals? I need to find a new tracking solution with free plan.

Hey, pals!

I'm currently using Voluum as a tracker, but they are about to cut off their
newbie plan.
That is awkward, my friends adviced them to me and it was easy enough to set up.
And now all my campaigns are about to stop in 4 days.
Any advice, pals? I need to find a new tracking solution with free plan.

Try either adsbridge (100k free visits) or prosper (completely free, but self hosted)

My bad, my ignorance, pardon me, but what's the differences between P202 with Voluum? I only use P202, and I can say all of the "features" below do not interrupt my decision at all?

Say that Prosper202 require $50-$500 per month for hosting cost, I pay only $10 for hosting.
Hosted? Nah, self host are even faster.
Team of server engineers, why do I need that?
Database technology, by right MySQL is used for store data, what else could you use than that?
Programming language? Java has a short code, and PHP has longer code, but not much difference overall.
Actively developed? On what?
ZeroPark Integration? Nah I'm not using that.
APIs. No why should I need that when I don't use ZeroPark, conversion tracking do not need tough stuff too.
Multi-user support. Well P202 is okay for me.
Worldwide server location, what is the point if all my traffic comes from U.S.A. and my host is on U.S.A. with 5ms ping rate.
2 year data retention, I can just back up the P202 else where and run a clean P202 again no problem!
Max click volume/day, I never experienced this.

Anyway, do you guys know if there's any tracking tools that tracks a user activities?
Let's say A went to homepage, he then click support page, back to homepage, etc?
comparison.jpg

If you're using a $10 hosting solution you're probably not moving enough volume to make the change to Voluum worth it anyway.

*grabs popcorn :)
Not really saying it in an offensive way or something like that. But if a $10 server can handle the traffic, it's probably not much unless there's something behind it. I've seen some pretty good VPSes for $50-20 though...

But changing trackers or other things won't make a big difference overall if that's the case.

Not really saying it in an offensive way or something like that. But if a $10 server can handle the traffic, it's probably not much unless there's something behind it. I've seen some pretty good VPSes for $50-20 though...

But changing trackers or other things won't make a big difference overall if that's the case.

Just kidding bro :). But on a more serious note; would you advise a newbie to go with adsbridge or voluum? And why?

MI
Back