The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Video Marketing and Content Locking ideas.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
videomarketingandcontentlockingideas.jpg

Video Marketing and Content Locking ideas.

This is the follow up guide to the Video Marketing and Content Locking blueprint i posted here. I will now be giving you proven methods and niches that this works with.

Video Marketing

Video marketing is the form of gaining free traffic via videos. I have explained how you can monetize and make money from content locking with video marketing here. I will now show you some proven niches and methods of video marketing and content locking.

Sports Highlights

sporthiglights.jpg

Gathering sports highlight is easy and people love to watch things they have missed, it may be a wonder goal, a whole match or a tennis open final. There is always something going on.

Step 1. Find Highlights of sport matches
Step 2. Create a Wordpress site for your highlights
Step 3. Upload the Highlights and content lock
Step 4. Create a tease video for your highlights
Step 5. Upload your video to video hosts
Step 6. Start traffic

Current Trends

trendsvideomarketing.jpg

Finding a trending topic and acting on it quickly is an amazing video marketing method. Once a topic is trending it's searched millions of times so you have to act quick. Celebrity gossip, rumours, videos etc are great for content locking.

Step 1. Find a trend
Step 2. Create a Wordpress site for the trend
Step 3. Upload your trend images, video or content and content lock
Step 4. Create a tease video for your trend
Step 6. Start traffic

How To/Tutorial

howto.jpg

How to's are guides on how to do something. It can range from how to cheat a computer game or complete an Xbox game. To how to tie a tie or learn the guitar. Either way these are great ways to drive people to your site as people search how to for everything. You can use anything you are good at or know how to do that is being searched. Also giving viewers step one and two for free but making them come to your site for further steps works well.

Step 1. Find something to "how to"
Step 2. Create a Wordpress site for your how to's
Step 3. Upload your how to video and content lock
Step 4. Create a tease video for your how to
Step 6. Start traffic

Movie Sites

moviesites.jpg

Movie sites are massive in incentive video marketing. You will need to find a source for downloading the latest movies. I would suggest using torrent sites. The idea is you get the latest films and offer them for viewing on your site. However you content lock the sites and monetize the traffic. Try using some of these amazing Wordpress video themes.

Step 1. Find the latest movies
Step 2. Create a Wordpress site for your movies
Step 3. Upload your movies and content lock
Step 4. Create a tease video for your movie
Step 6. Start traffic

Adult Content

adultcontent.jpg

Using adult content on popular video sites has a short shelf life but it can bring in quick money. You can make NON nude videos of girls, asses, boobs etc and say you can see the nude stuff on your website. Just make sure the thumbnail is sexy and people will click it like crazy.

Step 1. Find the some adult material
Step 2. Create a Wordpress site for your adult material
Step 3. Upload your adult material and content lock
Step 4. Create a tease video for your adult material
Step 6. Start traffic

Last edited:
Sports highlights are usually copyrighted by the league (NFL, NBA, NHL, etc.) aren't they? Are there certain steps to stay under their radar or do they typically not bother you?

Sports highlights are usually copyrighted by the league (NFL, NBA, NHL, etc.) aren't they? Are there certain steps to stay under their radar or do they typically not bother you?

Exactly - be careful or try and seek permission, there are a few ways around it.

Awesome guide!!!!!! I tried to find few ideas for youtube but this gives me a ton of new ideas...
Youtube is one of the most powerful FREE traffic source and just following this guide the most people
could make their first cents...
Thank youuuuuu K!

banners
Back