Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Oh
My
Gosh

guy asks chatgpt to make as much money as possible
gotta be legal & total budget hundred bucks
computer says build affiliate website

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer ...

Chat GPT makes a lot of mistakes.

Here's an example: It did code the polynomial curve correctly --this iteration (took 6 tries)
but the data point and date alignment are totally jacked.

*BK is Mellon Bank NY. Thursday the Russians hacked the biggest Bank in the world in Hong Kong I read.
The Melon Bank (a clearing bank) was owed $9 Billion by the Chinese bank and the US Treasury Bond auction choked. The financial markets were down a lot because of this. There is no way in hell that a consumer based AI would have known this in time to take advantage of the situation.
1699726301777.png

The data an time/date ranges are messed up. We will keep trying --ChatGPT may get high blood pressure and frustrated --I won't ;)

• Chat GPT's OK with programming logic and suggesting possible business solutions but it is not a fkn guru.
  • ChatGPT cannot tell you next week's winning lottery numbers.
  • Chat GPT's training is web based and 90% of the web is opinionated bullshit with ulterior motives.
  • When the training corpus (data) says the same thing over and over, ChatGPT(assumes) believes it to be true, just as most humans will. Sometimes it is truth and sometimes it is crafted deception.

Last edited:
MI
Back