The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Adwords Keyword Tool for Articles and Blog Titles

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Darren over at ProBlogger just posted a blog I thought was really helpful. He's talking about using the Adwords tool combined with Google Trends for finding good titles for your blog, but check it out. There are some VERY handy tips that could be applied to any type of KW research.

Maybe I've been sleeping but I never noticed the feature where you can add a block of text and it will analyze the search volume and competition of the KW within the article. I just played with it and tried some things and found a GREAT keyphrase for someone who has an electronics or camera site. I may do a blog about it.

Anyway, this is really worth looking at for affiliates, SEOs, article writers and bloggers.
<a href="http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008/08/21/adword-keyword-tool-how-to-use-it-to-hone-post-titles-and-choose-blog-topics/">AdWord Keyword Tool How to Use it to Hone Post Titles and Choose Blog Topics</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
I always do some keyword research before I write a new blog post. You can get a lot of search traffic from the longer search phrases with lower competition easily. Another tool that is good to use is the new Google Insights keyword tool. This is like Google Trends but with improvements. It can help you pick out keywords that are on the rise in popularity in real time.

banners
Back