“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Untapped Marketing Hotspots

PCtrust

affiliate
Untapped Marketing Hotspots
By Kim Roach
9/12/2006

CPA Programs
Cost per action with this method, you only pay when a visitor converts to a buyer, subscriber, or other action. Because of this, CPA is regularly much less uncertain and often more cost-effective than cost-per-click.

BlogAds
The blogging is becoming a dominant of marketing on the Internet. This is a hotspot online that many marketers are missing out on.

ISEDN
Another marketing hotspot is the ISEDN. Ads are displayed similar to PPC ads shown by Google, but advertisers pay a flat fee, not on a per click basis. You can buy top 10 exposure across groups of 230+ members for $3 to $4 per month. Ads is shown across a network with possible over 150 million views.

Full article

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of marketing hotspots:

CPA Programs
Cost per action with this method, you only pay when a visitor converts to a buyer, subscriber, or other action. Because of this, CPA is regularly much less uncertain and often more cost-effective than cost-per-click.

BlogAds
The blogging is becoming a dominant of marketing on the Internet. This is a hotspot online that many marketers are missing out on.

ISEDN
Another marketing hotspot is the ISEDN. Ads are displayed similar to PPC ads shown by Google, but advertisers pay a flat fee, not on a per click basis. You can buy top 10 exposure across groups of 230+ members for $3 to $4 per month. Ads is shown across a network with possible over 150 million views.

Reference: Article "Untapped Marketing Hotspots" By Kim Roach
Published: 9/12/2006

I wouldn't call these "untapped marketing hotspots"...and especially since the article you copied here is 3 years old... :confused:

I wouldn't call these "untapped marketing hotspots"...and especially since the article you copied here is 3 years old... :confused:

Excuse me I did not copy the article. I gave a small brief while giving full credit. I guess everybody has an opinion these days.:)

Regards,
Paul

Dear ArizonaJay

Thank you I appreciate your comments but what is your point?

Kind Regards,
PC

begin rant/

Alright, I don't normally engage but I'm going to put away my "nice guy" hat and just come out and say it...

Paul, you had one forum post when you posted the article, you DID in fact copy it (as stated by the moderator that edited it, not just my opinion as you stated in response)...and come on dude, you were trying to get people to click on that juicy link in the sig...right? :rolleyes:

Admit it...

Anyhow...I would classify this as a borderline attempt to share helpful information, so my advice to you PC...

Write an article of your own that will be helpful to users, with no self-serving promotion in mind, and let the article's perceived value to the reader sell your link (NOT the content itself, the value your article is perceived to have by the readers in this forum).

Then, go participate in the discussion. Trust me, that will have a greater impact on the clicks to the link in your sig. You have to earn trust before people in a discussion forum (any discussion forum, not just this one) will begin to help pay you commissions. Guaranteed.

You don't earn that trust with what I hope was a mistaken and not blatent attempt to get people to click on a link in your signature.

Note To Moderators...feel free to delete my response here if you feel this is out of line. :)

/rant

MI
Back