The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Un français pour m'aider ?

Blackfox62

affiliate
Bonjour,

Je suis français et nouveau dans le CPA qui m'a été recommandé par l'ami d'un ami. Je me demandais si il y avait des français sur ce forum et si un d'entre vous pouvait m'aider à faire mes premiers $$$. J'ai bien cerné le fonctionnement du CPA et j'ai déjà quelques idées, j'ai juste besoin d'avis et directives pour me lancer dans ma première campagne. Je me demande aussi quel Network est le plus adapté pour le marché français.

Merci d'avance à ce lui ou celle qui pourra m'aider :)

Hi,

I'm french and new to CPA. I was wondering if a french could help me getting my first bucks. I have understood the CPA basics and have several ideas, i just need some feedbacks and instructions to start my first campaign. Also, i was wondering which CPA Network is the best for us, french publishers.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Blackfox

i just need some feedbacks and instructions to start my first campaign.

Have ou selected your vertical, a tracker, and a trffic source?

Have you purchased a VPS?

Have you established a budget and created a schedule for study and implementation?

Myself, and any seasoned marketer, will tell you to use this forum as a mentor because it is full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM.

Learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

Get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

The members will guide you, but you have to do the work. You have to do research, create a plan, and then implement that plan.

Salut! :)
Malheureusement, je ne l'ai pas vu votre message plus tôt.
Si vous avez encore besoin d'un réseau de CPA je peux aider. Je suis WapEmpire représentant, mon Français est pas de la meilleure et corrigé par Google ici et là, mais... Eh bien, je serais capable de vous comprendre =) Nous avons de nombreuses offres intéressantes, si vous voulez commencer par les françaises . Nous sommes également newbie-friendly sorte que toute aide dont vous avez besoin sera là pour vous.
Contactez-moi si vous avez des questions!

Hello!
Unfortunately I haven't seen you message earlier. if you're still looking for CPA network to start with, I think I can help. I'm WapEmpire rep, and though my French is not the best and needds Google correction, I do can understand it. We've got many interestinf French offers, if you want to start with French. And we're also newbie friendly to help you when needed. Contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Salut! :)
Malheureusement, je ne l'ai pas vu votre message plus tôt.
Si vous avez encore besoin d'un réseau de CPA je peux aider. Je suis WapEmpire représentant, mon Français est pas de la meilleure et corrigé par Google ici et là, mais... Eh bien, je serais capable de vous comprendre =) Nous avons de nombreuses offres intéressantes, si vous voulez commencer par les françaises . Nous sommes également newbie-friendly sorte que toute aide dont vous avez besoin sera là pour vous.
Contactez-moi si vous avez des questions!

If you are posting in a language other than English, then add the English version to your post.

Ah, I don't understand what you've said, but French is so romantic :)

go on, tell us more about your passion & wishes and what you like.
If you're interested in CPI/PINs, let me know. I will teach French for you :)

banners
Back