The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to "mass pause" unprofitable ad zones inside Propeller Ads?

OscarMike

Hi everyone. I'm currently in the testing phase of a push campaign. So far, most of my ad zones have been unproftiable (aka no sales). But I've 5 ad zones that have produced a conversion.

I currently have over 1000 ad zones that are unprofitable (they've reached 3x my payout with no conversion). Is there a way to automatically pause all the unprofitable zones without having to go through the entire list manually?

I want to keep the zones that are profitable and pause the ones that aren't.

Thanks

Blacklist the sites buy the siteid is generally one way --but literally 1000 bad sites?

White list the zones that are good , then;
Find another network to try.
Thanks for the reply Graybeard. I have another question. How many sales do you want to see per adzone in order for it to be considered a keeper?

When I took PPC Coach's course on Facebook ads for selling print on demand products, I learned that it's important to see 3 (or more) sales per ad set during the testing phase. If the ad set has 1 sale when it reaches the payout threshold, he says to pause it. If it has 2 sales when it reaches its payout threshold, pause it. Does this rule also apply to push notification ad zones? I've read PropellerAds guides that say 1 sale is enough before I start scaling.

Thanks

How many sales do you want to see per adzone in order for it to be considered a keeper?
any? Cost to return equation really ...

If a CPC is 0.10 and the conversion is 1:10 clicks it costs 1.00 $/€. What is the pay out? >It's a numbers game.
That is; if your return is ROAS (ROI) and not ROMI with an up-sell or anticipated recurring sales --then it is an investment.

Where I lose it is; if the traffic is low quality or a lot is detected as bots --you have to deduct those first.
So, 0.10 CPC may really be 0.20 CPC, and your cost of acquisition is really $2.

What does it really cost to get a sale?
If 'a' costs 1.90 and 'b' costs 2.05 they are equal
until you have a very large sample like 4000 'good' clicks.
That may take 6K to 10K CPC depending on the quality.

Law of Large Numbers: Definition + Examples - Statology
The law of large numbers states that as a sample size becomes larger, the sample mean gets closer to the expected value.

MI
Back