The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

UKWW Seo Contest 2008 2 Application

another seo contest! Whew! My wife will divorce me if she hears that i am going for another one!:nono:

Count me in though! If anyone tells her, then i am in BIG trouble!!! :sweat:

BlueFix & arora added, you will be notified shortly when we announce details.

Disclaimer
: I nor UK Webmaster World take any responsibility for loss of life, marrige, death of your social life, loss of limbs or any other harmful after effect of taking part in the seo contest 2.0. :dancing:

BlueFix & arora added, you will be notified shortly when we announce details.

Disclaimer
: I nor UK Webmaster World take any responsibility for loss of life, marrige, death of your social life, loss of limbs or any other harmful after effect of taking part in the seo contest 2.0. :dancing:

Ha ha ha ha !!:laugh:
You are so funny Resonate.
But what Arora said is true. Sometimes I feel I have made a mistake by giving more time to SEO contest than to my family... :wallbash:

another seo contest! Whew! My wife will divorce me if she hears that i am going for another one!:nono:

Count me in though! If anyone tells her, then i am in BIG trouble!!! :sweat:

So you are choosing seo contest over wife's wish? be careful :bye:

My wife was pressuring me to win. Since she wanted me to buy the MagicSing Kareoke Microphone with a large database of songs. I think those mics cost like $500 bucks. And when I keep telling her don't expect me to win since up to now I am still not sure. And she is the one pushing me to win and keeps asking what can she do. *LOL* I said...

Just pray. :)

My wife was pressuring me to win. Since she wanted me to buy the MagicSing Kareoke Microphone with a large database of songs. I think those mics cost like $500 bucks. And when I keep telling her don't expect me to win since up to now I am still not sure. And she is the one pushing me to win and keeps asking what can she do. *LOL* I said...

Just pray. :)

LOL! You had a great team Benj!! You gave me an idea.. hehehehe! MagicSing eh :)

banners
Back