The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UK Travel Directory - what to do with it!

vicdigi

affiliate
Our travel directory has for sometime been overlooked due to lack of time to work on it but as we are getting rid of sites that are no longer required in our portfolio I would like to spend some time working on this site and bring it back to life.

The thing is - I am not sure which route to take with it. Do we recreate a brand new design with a better script that can help manage the site better or should it be turned into a blog directory which would in effect require more work?

The site is here

Any ideas would be greatly received.

we are getting rid of sites that are no longer required in our portfolio I would like to spend some time working on this site and bring it back to life.

The thing is - I am not sure which route to take with it. Do we recreate a brand new design with a better script that can help manage the site better or should it be turned into a blog directory which would in effect require more work?

The site is here

Any ideas would be greatly received.

Of course I clicked man, about the bold phrase I was questioning you. :)

General talk, none of which I wish to announce and none of which would really be of interest to anyone...

I actually think blogs require less work and are more respected than directories this day. You can still stick a directory in the back of a blog, that actually makes it a better directory if its got a blog as the front end.

Or you can just flog the site.

No no no - no flogging of the MTD.

I have been debating between the following:

1. directory

2. directory and blog

3. directory, blog and BBpress forum

4. blog with manual directory built into the blog itself - this I think I favour most!

5. No 4 with BBpress forum

------------------------ confused! me too...

I think option 4 is a great option, I am assuming you do not have too much time, if you have time then option 3 is by far the best.

I think option 4 is a great option, I am assuming you do not have too much time, if you have time then option 3 is by far the best.

Temi,

Oftentimes I bite off more than I can chew. In this case it has been one hell of a, shall I say a 'valuable lesson'.

In answer to your question, I wish the days were longer.

I have a vision for what I am trying to build and what it will eventually lead to over the coming years so where time is concern - just trying to be wise and work between earning, enjoying and keep the visual on the long term goal.

No need to tense

Your Directory seems to be running good.

It hase PR=3 and is well optimized.

There is not need to get tense about it.

banners
Back