The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK guy

lengman

affiliate
Hi all i'm James i'm 20 from UK, started making money online at 14 on eBay and was building html sites at that time too. Joined the rat race than when I was 17 and was tired of £900 a month so at 18 i kickstarted eBay & amazon and was able to make easy 20k+ every xmas....

I have since started a web design company and used my knowledge of getting sales ect to learn SEO...i own scrapebox, GSA, Wordai and starting to make authoritative looking amazon sites. I am very good at making premium themes look like big established sites and this gives me a big edge. I am buying all content at $8 an article (iwriter then rewrite myself) and my sites will contain 30 articles minimum. FB abs, grey hat SEO - pbn links at press releases and cloaked expired high pr expired domains, alongside private high da private network posts.

I found Jay's site and decided to use his social tactics too!

Will be using Amazon associates on all my sites and doing big one off social campaigns then just auto piloting viral content and advertising of the product reviews.

I hope to have 10 sites before I am 21 average commission £4-12 and each site doing minimum £400

I have around 30 product ranges on eBay / Az (some products I make £200 profit on) and my own SEO and web design company bringing me in money every month so this is kind of a way of life I want without having to touch anything and let my authoritative sites and buying content make my future.

My biggest buzz was buying a £7,000 2008 astra 1.9 turbo and insuring it for £3,000 on my 19th birthday. With my knowledge of multiple accounts and prepaid debit cards and offshore expertise I know something like this would not be as boring and repetitive as posting items all day or outreaching backlinks and blasting press releases for a living.

Great to see you here James, where about in the UK are you? Whats your design company?

Coventry, I followed you on twitter. Link is in my bio :) Don't want to put link on teh net incase anyone was to spam the domain. Pro tip for getting clients, give your clients 10 percent of every client invoice you get from the one they refereed. I know have a dedicated team of marketers and can let leads hit my inbox on auto pilot. As rich people generally know rich people it's word of mouth on steroids.

Last edited:
MI
Back