The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help I am new here, Like to learn a lot from you guys :)

easyleadsdata

affiliate
Hello Everyone, Hope you're having a great day.
I have experience in generating traffic through black hat methods for bulk email blasting and i also have some SMS routes for Geo-USA. Earlier i used to do it for third party clients. Now i want to get started in affiliate marketing by myself. Please help find suitable offers which allow incentives traffic through such methods. US Geo only.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Well, what you are trying to do is what most businesses do not want: Blackhat and Incentive traffic. You are definitely swimming upstream here ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Graybeard has it as it is!​

The BH scene has been losing ground for many years. Listen up. While many of the networks will turn a blind eye to BH still, they are not the majority. The thing is that BH is not the route their clients want the leads developed by.

If you really want, and willing, to develop a great and sustainable business in this industry, then learn what it takes to do it WH. It will be sustainable and grow exponentially. We can and will help with that!

Hello Everyone, Hope you're having a great day.
I have experience in generating traffic through black hat methods for bulk email blasting and i also have some SMS routes for Geo-USA. Earlier i used to do it for third party clients. Now i want to get started in affiliate marketing by myself. Please help find suitable offers which allow incentives traffic through such methods. US Geo only.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
First of all, welcome on board!! Happy to gave you!

And yes, you will learn a LOOOOOT! I promise you!

Well i think a good option would be to go to offervault and search for incentive offers in your niche

This is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

All your posts will be deleted so will your user account

MI
Back