The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Directory - also International category for directories - submit free

ukshopsnet

affiliate
Hi

I have a section in my directory for directories and this can be found here....

Computers & Software | Directory

The above category is the only category that International submissions can be made and that is for directories, everywhere else it is UK only.

The above is free. Reciprocal preferred but not essential.

Your directory looks fantastic, I have added a site to the directory category, thanks for info about your directory.

UKshopsnet, you approved my link very quickly thanks very much, just a few suggestions:
- Customise the email you send when you approve or reject links (your site url was not show nor was the email from your domain, you use a Yahoo email address) I had to guess the email was from you
- Use the approval email to suggest additional services your site offer
- Use the approval email to suggest people who use the free submission upgrade to a premium submission
- Have the url of your site on the approval email address.

Good luck

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. I have only just started it up, so I need to sort outgoing emails out, I'll do that as soon as I can.

I want to give another shout, looking for even more UK based sites to list in the directory. Upto 1500 characters of description, images, and into 3 categories. Also, the opportunity for users to rate your site.

The Internet section allows International listings, the rest of the directory is UK only though.

Please review and list your site

As you said the Internet Section allows the International listing but as i am trying to enter a site for my country India in web design category it's giving me an error.

Can you please help me out.

I am a big fan of the phpmydirectory script - I use it on a couple of sites and am planning more. It is worth going through all the standard system messages to customise.

Thanks

Hi

I have a section in my directory for directories and this can be found here....

Computers & Software | Directory

The above category is the only category that International submissions can be made and that is for directories, everywhere else it is UK only.

The above is free. Reciprocal preferred but not essential.

Thanks a lot. it is quit nice. thanks again for sharing a niche directory

MI
Back