Jayde.com - The B2B Search Engine
JoeAnt.com
Link-Pimp Link Directory
LinkOPedia - Requires $9.95
Pharos Search
Search Monster Link Directory
Search Pole Web Directory
Skaffe Directory

That's great info. Thank you. I can only add eurohostdir.com,a hosting directory.

Best Regards

If your site is related to Wales then you will get traffic and a real backlink from my small directory www.walesnet.co.uk I personally check all the submissions and I don't want a backlink as the site is meant to be a resource. Also if you submit to skaffe.com there is a fair chance it will be me who will edit it as I am the editor for the whole of the uk ;) .

Hi,

Here are some lists:-

philb.com/cse/unitedkingdom.htm

searchenginecolossus.com/UK.html

I hope this helps..

For UK online stores it may be worth to submit to my shobby.co.uk. It's free, no recip needed - though always welcome :)

New directory, not quite ready, but accepting submissions is www.ituk.co.uk (in the uk) I am also launching a deep link only directory as this is what is needed BADLY especially for sites that cover more than one topic. We will ONLY be accepting deep links and yuou can have as many as you like PROVIDING they are decent pages, on topic, and submitted to the right category.

A forum for example can submit a thread that is about selling domain names. If the content is good, we will accept it. NO HOME PAGES is the order of the day though. It should be ready early next week.

and don't forget about my UK directory, now introducing free submission option for non commercial sites

What do you think of a new logo???

logo.gif

New directory offering great services and great value. But we also have free listing to advertise your business at thenationalpages.co.uk

Thanks for those directories friends. I was about to find UK directories. Also, does anyone have the uk social bookmarking sites?

MI
Back