The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Two SEO Tips For a Beginner

fannychou

affiliate
If you are unfamiliar with ways of increasing the PageRank of your site, keep the two rules in your mind and you will get a high PageRank. First, build various back links that point to different pages on your website. Second, add a new page to your website each day, which also means that you should create unique and quality content for your website each day.

Ty for the tips from a serious beginner, I've still not created anything yet but I'm trying to brainstorm ideas!!
If it's possible can you tell what backlinks are for and how do you put them in??
I'm a beginner so dint realise whati may be asking to be difficult or stupidly easy!!

Well i am agree with your first point and partially agree with second one.To update sites with fresh and quality content regularly is most important.But it doesn't required on daily basis.Also there is no need to add pages daily.Just refresh contents in twice or thrice a week in sufficient.

Unique and quality content ok. But one page only per day? give me a break you can make dozens of pages if you want, the backlinks will tell google if your site is really something to be cared about.

I hope, to increase PR, backlinks are more important than content, so try to get High PR backlinks to your website will result increase your website PR.

I'm not a beginners but any way this is great information to all, but experienced peoples also chances to for this. so every one may spend the time at least 2 min. thanks.

MI
Back