The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Twitter Quitters Just Don't Get It

Thanks Tony! Looking forward to reading it.

I just set up a Twitter account for a new site I have that's getting hardly any traffic, so am going to try to "work it" and see what I can make happen.

I still have not fully taken advantage of the power of T so maybe your article will help me see the light!

Thanks Tony! Looking forward to reading it.

I just set up a Twitter account for a new site I have that's getting hardly any traffic, so am going to try to "work it" and see what I can make happen.

I still have not fully taken advantage of the power of T so maybe your article will help me see the light!

You may try a "retweet this contest" where you award something in a contest by retweeting something about this forum or the site you mentioned.

Direct linking for traffic usually doesn't work really well IMHO on Twitter unless its for a good piece of information.

Twitter's greatest benefit IMHO is the power to set up HUGE business relationships.

great article post ...

i must admit, although i've being using twitter for a wee while now, i still don't totally get it, bit that kind of helps make one refocus a bit :)

Twitter Blast

You can use twitter automatically, this is part of time management that everyone in marketing should do. Go to twitterfeed.com and set up your blog to automatically post to your twitter account. I do not even log into twitter and I gain followers allmost everytime I update my blog.

MI
Back