The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Twitter Brute?

MaidMarion

affiliate
I've been hearing a lot about Twitter Brute lately. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and if so, with any success?

You've been hearing a lot about it? It has 0 PR and hardly any traffic. I don't see lots of people talking about it except for what seems like one person with different identities posting on various forums. :rolleyes: Seems a little fishy doesn’t it?

I'd be careful with any type of automated tool like this that tries to game Twitter or other marketing platforms.

This thread gives you a little more lol.

edit: Oops I can't post links yet. but someone got banned from another forum for advertising this product

I agree with Linda. Be careful of these types of tools. If you're that curious, wait a few months and see what develops over the next few months. And, search for more details about it.

This is a tool for spamming Twitter, right? I don't believe in this kind of method, it is too easy for search engines to spot this kind of method and discount all the backlinks you have from it.

This is a tool for spamming Twitter, right? I don't believe in this kind of method, it is too easy for search engines to spot this kind of method and discount all the backlinks you have from it.

Yeah - I believe in doing it the old fashion way - manually do it. Also - get to know ppl in your network.

I agree with everyone else, I think it's best to stay away from automated Twitter tools. Even more so if the tool is new because you don't know the negative effect it could have on your followers.

Automated tools are just to save your time but are useless when it comes for professional interaction and building community network. Usually such automated tools are only used by so called spammers ;)

I have seen many webmasters using twitter and other social networking sites just for spamming :( but there are few well organized and monitored social sites like Linkedin and Mixx etc... which are more reliable and i use them frequently :)

MI
Back